I'm 13 year old girl and I can't figure out how to masturbate, if I read a book or movie with a steamy part I feel good down there but whenever I actually try to masturbate, nothing.

Download vibrator app on phone set phone next to your clit. If you have a removable shower head angle it to hit your clit. If bath tub lay with hips under the water with high pressure. Or if it has jets put your lady bit against the jet. If have stranded shower there is some trick you can use with a wash cloth and hair tie. Fir any household items you can that will fit up your hole and stick the up there I have tried hair brush, Razer (without blade) tooth brush, markers, highlighters, massacre bottles, end of a spoon and much more. If you can get you hand on a vibrating face brush that is perfect for you clit. Just keep trying! finger are my fav. You can stick you middle finger in and out and rub up and down till you wet then the real fun begins. Hope this helps!