Hi I'm 16 and I can seem to orgasm or cum at all when I masterbate. I've fingered my self and used a penis shaped stick. I've tried to do the faucet method but it won't reach(if you know what I mean) I've tried rubbing my clit fast and hard but it just won't work PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm 14 and this may sound weird coming from me but.. I always do the faucet method but its a little different. I have a hose in the bath that you can connect it to the faucet its to wash your hair but nobody uses it and so I just take it I put my finger a little over the hole thing so it makes a rappid sensation and put it on my clit and finger my self while doing that. If you don't have one of these just ask your parents if you can get one so you can take a "relaxing bath and wash your hair at the same time"

If you get a toothbrush and stick it in start slowly first but when you start to get faster concertrait on the tooth brush and just grab yourself while your doing it, should feel good

I use the focet method All the time like almost every day then I take a break and don't masturbate for a week.... the trick is to focus on ur clit and turn it up as high as u can and u will feel the urge to close ur legs or remove it but don't keep it there however long u need to... some times it takes me up to an hour but when it happens it feels GREAT

I'm 13 and have been masturbating for about a year now. I've tried Fingering Shower head Faucet Markers And stuff like that :/ Nothing works for me but sometimes if you take a pillow and just start humping it it works for me a little. I get turned on easily also from watching porn and humping at the same time.... If anyone could give me some tips that would be great!

I have a removable shower head...i remove it, open it on full blast open my legs and spray my vagina until i find a place that feels good...ive been doin that for like...wait...4/5 years

I do it too ur fine