im 13 and i have been masturbating

since i was 11 and right now all i do is

rub my vaginer in circular motions until i get like the shivers

but i need to know if there are any other was to masturbate

without sticking anything up!!!!!

Hello! I used to do the same thing at the age of 13! I would rub my clit slowly and close my eyes and think of the man I dream of. Then I go faster and faster. Until I'd reach orgasm, this worked for me! Be sure your fingers are wet to raise the sexual level!

thx for the help
is there anything else
i can do to get that like
exciting feeling without
sticking anything up?

Take your clit in 2 fingers and rub it back and forth. Start out slowly and get faster and faster until you orgasm. It works great for me

thanks for the tips on masterbation

but u know how u said to get your clit with 2 fingers

which is the best way to get the biggest orgasim with it

please reply soon

from loveit

Hey. The best way to get an orgasm by rubbing your clot is to moisten your fingers. Start slowly and get faster nd faster. If you are lucky, you will squirt. You will definitely have the best orgasm of your life. (it also helps if you masturbate naked)

Start by stripping down until you are naked. Then rub your tits a little. Then wet your fingers and take your clitoris in between your thumb and pointer finger. Start rubbing it back and forth slowly, but get faster and faster until you orgasm. I promise you that it will be the best orgasm that you will ever have.

Start by getting your thumb and pointer finger moist. Then take your clit and rub it around in between your fingers slowly. Get faster and faster until you orgasm

I also need help. Im 13 and ive never masturbated before cuz im scared. Idk wat to do or use. I really want to masturbate but like i said. Im scared

Theres nothing to be afraid of. Im a guy a little older then you but the best thing is to just rub your clitoris it also helps if you have something to.look at to hink about that gets you aroused

i was like u 20 mins ago. Reading the posts and trying everything. im 13 too btw. I grabbed an old tooth brush and rubbied it from the top of my vagina to the bottom. Over and over with different pressures, i really quickly found a part of my vagina that was like amazing!! try it! it really works!!! im calling all my friends now cause we've all been really confused!!! good luck girl!

im 13 and i masurbate a lot and i want sum edvice on sum new ways to pleasur my self ? reply soorn thank u :-|

im 13 and i masurbate alot and wondering if sum 1 would help ,me????

Hey kiity_giir. I found that the best way to masturbate is to grab your clit in between two fingers and start rubbing slowly. Get faster and faster and I garuntee that you will have the best orgasm of your life. Email me if you have any questions

you can take a brush and stick in the hole as far as your comfortable with for at least 5 minutes then begin to fondle the flaps and inside I usually reach orgasm this way.