Okay, I'm quite young but w/e...I need some new techniques for masturbating...**I'm a girl** I masturbate just about every night but, my techniques are getting boring...I've been using a marker for anal masturbation...I'd really appreciate if someone could give me new techniques ((**I can't get dildos, vibes., etc.**)) ((Thanks)) :-(

Anal is sometimes bad, loosens the anal muscles, so be very careful.

I am very young as well and want something help!

okay, so i have the same issue you do. i'm 13. what i do is take a pillow and put it in between my legs when i'm on my knees. then i go lower so that my thighs touch my calves. then i go back and forth, not up and down. sometimes i change position to lyying down. j

if you don't like the pillow idea, i suggest the shower. what you do is lie down in a tub. position yourself so that your vagina is right under the faucet, and turn the water on. make sure it's not too hot. the direct stimulation well help you achieve an orgasm.
hope that helps :-)

this always works for me, fill a plastic bottle with warm water and put a thin layer of vaseline on it, stack a couple pillows on top of eachother then place the lubed up bottle on top, the bottle will rub your clit and the warmth will feel AMAZING

I take a long marker and masturbate with it.
Or I use a pillow,..

Hi ... I posted This for another Girl so I'm posting it here for you too.

Hello, I'm 15. I started mastabayting when I was about 4 or 5 that I remeber. My Mum says I started when I was about 2. She read somewhere that some babies actually mastabayt in their mummys womb (of corse they don't know what they are doing, just that it feels nice. I read somewhere too that when baby girls are naked and playing on the floor, and they rock about , they are rubbing their vulva lips from the rocking and it rubs on their tiny clits. When they do it, they giggle and sometimes touch themselves 'Down There', because it feels nice.
I really started to Enjoy it and actually knew what I was doing when I was about 8 or 9. Up until then, I just knew that It felt really NICE. When I was about 10, my Older Sister found out that I was Mastabayting and she told me why we do it and how to do it properly so it's more fun. She is 3 years older than I am. My mum knows that I mastabayt all the time (every day). Sometimes she walks in on me when I'm doing it and just turns away and tells me to sing out when I'm finished.
Anyway, I think you are trying to Rush Things and thats why it hurts and you can't Climax. You are too Dry too. Also don't just try and stick your fingers in straight away. Wet your fingers with Saliva and rub the palm of yor hand on the Bump above your Slit in a circular motion and rub your wet finger (the big one) along your slit as you rub. At the same time, rub the two fingers (that are on each side of big finger) back and forth across the Vulva each side of your Slit, as you rub the big WET FINGER (Keep all fingers wet with saliva). Gently rub your Clit with the big finger as you rub along your Slit. Start SLOW and SOFT. Then Go A Little Bit Faster. After a while, makeing sure fingers are REALLY WET, start to insert The BIG WET FINGER into your Vagina ..... little bit at first (about 20 or 30 times real slow. Keep Rubbing Round & Round with Palm of your Hand on your Bump above your Slit and stroking the Vulva each side of Slit. After this start pushing your big finger Deeper a little bit every 20 or 30 times you push in and out. Start to get faser after about 8 or 10 times every time you get deeper. Do this until you have it all the way in and keep getting faster until you Climax.color=blue]

Good Luck
:)

Im really young and i play with myself like every day (nearly) and i dont always reach orgasm but i have a tip for you....
Grab a toothbrush and get the end with no brissels on it and and shove it up you vag and ass.
Unfortunatly i dont own a vibrator or dildo so instead of a vibrator i use an electric tooth brush. Once i get it in the right spot it feels amazing.
Hope that helps ya :-D

But you can get dildos and vibrators!  Simply go online to see which ones you would like and order it.  To order the product online, go to Walmart and get a reloadable debit card.  It works just like a credit card.  Put the amount you need on the card plus about $20.  Also order a dildo/vibe for each use: 1 for your vagina and 1 for your anus.  Mark them and make sure you do not mix them up.  Along with the dildo/vibrator you may also order lubrication for your anus and your vagina.  If you are uncomfortable having the articles deliverd to your house, talk to a trusted friend.  Tell them you are having some private personal items delivered and do not want you adults to know.  The package comes in a plain wrapper with the place you ordered from return address.  Typically you may request how the package is wrapped and sent.  I know this is probably illegal but it is better than scarring you anus/rectum and vagina with hard surface substitute.

Go to your supermarket and purchase an English Cucumber.  It is similar to a cucumber but it is considerably longer and thinner.  You will need to wash off the surface because it is rough or purchase comdoms in the store or gas station.  It is long enough where you can insert it and still have hold of it to see hoe deep it goes in both your vagina and anus.:-P

i use that technique in the shower but it gets boring and i need a new way but my finger just isnt working. Im 14 and i cant buy anything to help so any ideas?

use a vibrating toothbrush bristles and put it right on ur clit it works wonders

I masturbate IN THE SHOWER here are afew different ways

1. Lie down on the floor and aim the water at your clit it is best if it's on jet but it doesn't matter if you don't have the settings. Then relax picture that special guy. If typos try to force an orgasm it won't work so relax and imagine that guy licking you or whatever

2. The same as number one but try humping the water or thrusting against it or grind against the water. You can also try cold water

3. Stand up in the shower and use a detachable shower head against your clit press it hard against it and squeeze your thighs together close your eyes this gives amazing orgasms

4. This is for anal don't say it's gross! The shower spray is best on jet but it doesn't matter. sit on all fours on the ground you butt closest to the water move your butt under the water so it sprays up your but it is different but feels amazing make sure though that you have pooped just a little while before hoping in the shower this is also a great way to clean your butt out as putting soap on it doesn't work

5 put the detatchable shower head on the floor this is for anal too sit your but over the top and bounce up and down on top on the shower head try jet spray to. The variation of speeds you go to May help but you have to relax as well for this one and for all of them

6. This is for anal or up your vagina in the bath tub run a warm or hot bath and hop in relax for a while it loosens and relaxes yours muscles making it easier for you to orgasm after a while place your vagina or put under a warm stream of water coming from the tap help yourself balance using your hands to prop yourself up under the tap the orgasm is amazing and it comes so quick it with blow you away

Vasaline van cause an yeast infection don't us I'm 14 and I got an east infection from that use a brush I cum like 3 cups when I do

i love using a lubed-up carrot or cucumber to put in my ass. i use one hand to move it around inside me and the other to rub my clit and finger myself. the electric toothbrush is good fun too. im 14 and can't buy vibrators or dildos either but the carrots and cucumbers work just as well :) hope that helps!