I'm a 13 year old girl and at the moment all i want to do is have sex or masturbate I don't want to finger myself in case it hurts i used to rub my vagina against a pillow or teddy but then i got an electric toothbrush which i never used and i used that last night. It felt nice but then i think i get to the climax when I'm about to cum but stop because it feels to good if that makes sense whats that called and is it healthy for a 13 year old to be using a toothbrush to masturbate oh and would it help if i watched porn while trying to have an orgasm because i really want to have an orgasm so i can cum so i know what it's like for when I'm older. sorry about the questions.

when u get ur climax you should get this peeing sensation& once u get dat let it out and there u go, cum (:
anymore questions? message me (:

I am 15 .. and From personal experience, i have never used a toothbrush or porn but if you can get a removable shower head and put it on your clit when you are in the shower that would be good cause it gets me going pretty fast!(: i know what feeling you are talking about, like the, it feels so good you stop.. i do it all the time, but you just have to use your imagination! 

Awh same here and same age

I use the shower head it gets me so good & tht feeling ur talking about tht its good and u want to stop....yeah I get tht too. 

Im 12 and I use an electric toothbrush and the handle on a hairbrush. Try reading sex stories online, Its a lot better than porn because you can make up your own images in your head. Hope this Helped! :) Happy masturbating

Hay when I was 12 I got touched by the singer to my band (he was 27) and I was so turned on by it and we ended up having sex with him it did hurt so much I had blood dripping out my vagina but after a couple of seconds all i could feel was pleasure it whent on for a couple of months untill his girlfriend found out she told my mum and stepdad im now seeing in privat and he gets me to the climax by rubbing my clit as fast as he can then sucking on my clit (as he's doing now) until I cum all over his stubbly face then he shoves his w penis into my wet vagina after I suck so hard over his head and pushing his  forskin back till he cums. (btw im 14 now and have been having sex in the low for 2 years now hope this helps <3<3

I try to mAsterbate but I do t feel anything what should I do

What I do is I get one or two fingers n put it on my clit n add as much pressure as i can take then rub it really fast then just finger urself n ull cum

it not really good for your age you can possibly wait till you get older girl

That happened to me. U need to use ur clit, it is located under the hood there will be a bump like a bone feeling. Gently rub that in circular motions for 15 minutes an you'll cum

Isnt 12 and 14 a little young to be having sex? I mean seriously wait till your at least 16 and your stepdad doing it omg!?!?

Why tf would this help?

I started having orgasms before porn became internet fodder. I hadn't even seen it before. You don't need it. No, you shouldn't use a toothbrush or anything, especially at your age. If you're going to do it, use nothing but your fingers, and don't penetrate. Just pleasure yourself by your clitoris. When you feel like you're going to just burst, let it go! That's all there is to it.

I always have a peeing sensation when I'm about to cum.. It feels really good.