so.. when i get turned on..
i tend to put a stuffed animal between my legs and hump it.
i've been doing this for a few years now..

can you get a yeast infection b.c of that?

lol ... I used to do that. poor stuffed animals. turned on l'il thing I was, am, whatever.

I kept my clothes on though and just sort of used the friction, didn't stick any stuffed animals inside.

didn't worry about yeast infections ... I'm 30-something and healthy and have long since retired the habit.

I used to do that too! And we all know that you aren't using dead animals
I don't beleive that you will get a yeast infection from that, just make sure that you wash the toy from time to time. I used to take the toy away from my vagina right before I came. I don't know if it helped or not, but this girl never had a yeast infection.
How old are you? If you are young, I don't blame you for showing the toys some love, consider it to be safe sex! But if you get a chance, get yourself a vibrator! You will love it! Happy, healthy, humping!

I seriously doubt you could get a yeast infection just by masturbating. My wife has been regularly humping her stuffed animals and pillows for years now, and has had no ill health affects, though I think from the sound of the mattress springs squeeking and creaking, I think she's wearing the bed out LOL!

No, you can't get a yeast infection from humping a stuffed animal, trust me on this. But you can irritate your vagina and get a rash, if you hump a teddy bear that is made out of the wrong kind of material.

OMG,,,... Women get into this as much as some of us do.. :-D
No, I don't believe you can catch anything from a stuffed toy. I haven't even gotten a rash from,, well... (Watersports)
If you wanna play with stuffed toys, it's probably about the safest sex you could possibly have. At least they won't tell you something like, "I'm not in the mood tonight." LOL. They won't argue or fight with you either. You can't hold any real conversation with them, but at least they won't complain.. :-D

Anyways,, hugs and take care all...

Fieve.. :-D :-P ;-)

!! I'm glad that I'm not ze only one that Humps my stuffed Animals I've been doing it ever since I was 10! and I'm now 15! and yesh I'm a female :D and I don't Think you can get that I seemed very healthy after these past few years. its been like 5 years now!! no one knows that I do this no one!! I think my grandma found out about it one time [I try hard just to forget about that time though :D & I try not to think about it either ] I was under my blanket on the floor during the day and my grandma kept on looking under & I was like "omfg you do mind? I'm trying to ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** a toy here old woman!!" XD :laughing: so yeah after that day I just decided to do it at night time while everyone is sleeping so that way I can get more alone time and not get disturbed by anyone so yeah I really don't think you can get that at all!! :3

Happy, Healthy, Humping!! :D!!

:) Well of course you're not the only one. And you don't have to be a (Child) to still like doing it either. I'm now 40,, but I would have to say honestly, I was your age,, when I placed my first hole in a stuffed toy,, for (*#$*%&@#&*!*) It would be moderated out,, and I don't blame them.. You're only 15.

Just don't Yiff around other people,, that's all.

You still understand though,, I think,, what a 15-year-old me did with that hole in a bear.

Do yourself a favor too,, for many reasons,, including your own protection,, if you're under 18,, (I Beg U) Do Not Mention UR Age.

:D I don't want harm coming to a future Plushie Buddy.. (Friend) Just that,, even over 18,, I don't go with Females.

Aside of that though,, I think ur really cool,, to have the guts to say so. At least,, you can actually find others who are like us.

You can get good advice from us too. It's always good to have a lot of stuffed animals to play with. That is free advice.

Please don't explain what you do with them,, they do not like that. And when it's coming from a 15-year-old-girl,, I wish not

to hear about it either.

Take Care.. And Have A Great Day...

Fieve.. :D :) 8)

Yeah, I'm the same way too, my first orgasm was from stuffing a stuffed animal down there and moving slightly, since then that was all I used, in different positions of course to explore. I have my favorites, I don't tell anyone I'm close too, this my privite life, and I find that masterbation makes you more comfortable with the idea of sex. Yeah stuffed animals are the best, I just make sure to clean them from time to time.

ohh wene i get turned on i take a pilloiw or a stuffed animal and just hump away and dont stop i still do it and boy is it amazing and makes me fell like a goddess weird huh lol but no yeast infetction at all and a stuffed animal always has a smile on its face and u can ride it all night and day and it wont be like get off or stop and and is quit and it cant call u a name or anything like that it just sits there and takes it

I love to have sex with my soft toys because it makes me feel really good, plus I like ejaculating sperm all over the toys faces and I sometimes put my penis inside one of my soft toys and I tend to put sperm inside it and I enjoy it very much.I'm only 33 years old and I still do it now ever since I was at school.I tend to have sex with them in the bathroom or in the bedroom on the floor.

Teddy Bears... :-D :-D I love bears. Bears have got to be my favorite thing to yiff. But I also have my user name (Fievel) three of them.
Ones rarely used anymore,, but I do use the other two.. One of those,, my dad got for me at a discount store,, or yard sale/garage sale.
33? That's cool. I'm not too much older then you are. 33 was a great age too. 40,, you suddenly realize it's only 20 more years till you're 60. And you gain more respect for life. You also realize just how fast 20 years can go too. 20 to 40,, suddenly almost seems like blinking my eyes, and here I suddenly am.. Just where did those 20 years go? Good came out of that though. I realize,, that people knowing that I love my plushies the way I do,,, isn't any big deal. And when people wanna say anything about it,, there's many things you can say in return.
"You ruthless A**, did you just sit around surfing for porn all night?"
Better half comes home from the bar,, and starts smacking you around,, even though all you were doing,, is looking at porn.
At least you weren't at the bar. At least you weren't out with someone else.
My Fievel isn't gonna suddenly start smacking me around, because he went and got drunk.
"Oh honey,, I'm really not in the mood."
A plushie isn't gonna give you that line. A plushie won't fight you at all. You never have to worry that your plushie is going to cheat on you. Your plushie will never accuse you of cheating either. Your plushie won't give you any disease, maybe a slight rash,, if you practice (Watersports).. But nothing which is anything major.
Doing so in front of anyone, is about the only thing I do not suggest doing.. Of course,, unless you are both into it. Then you can both do so,, with your favorite plushies in the same room. Sounds kinda kinky and fun. Somewhat watch each other yiff,, your favorite plush.

Keep yiffing...
And if anyone finds out,, just remind them,, your plushie will never harm you,, argue with you,, or accusing you of cheating.

Huggles..

Fieve... ;-) :-)

OMG! I was browsing the boards because I was feeling a bit low and this has made me laugh so much! Thank you! :-D

:-D :-D XD XD They're all good points though too. A stuffed animal won't ever argue or fight you.

Fieve... ;-) :-)

I Do That Now, Poor Animals , I Use A Big Massive Teddy lol And No I Dont Think You Can But Gd Luck Humping Xx :-D