So ik im only 14 but i get really turned on while watching porn and i dont have a detachable shower head, or an electrical toothbrush, and i ABSOLUTLY NOT go and by toys So Help me guys fingering amd rubbing my clit is kinda getting boring!!!

Maybe use a cucumber (booo, cliches...) or stick marbles or some other smooth round thing up your butt or vigina (yuk, another, less known, cliche...) while fingering. I'm only a 14 year old guy so obviously I don't know much. :/ But while I masterbrate I anally hump my middle finger, then wash it well when I'm done. Instead of sex toys, try using real toys that are long enough so you dont lose it in your holes (whicheveer you are using), slender enough to actully fit, and sturdy enough so it wont bend super-easy. Maybe a small toy sword that's about 2-3 feet long? Thats about how long mine is. (yes, i have a toy sword.) No toys like that? If you have them, use wipes by twisting them and sticking them up your butt. (still being nice verbally) Try humping not a pillow (like some I've heard say), but maybe a rough-fir'd stuffed animal. Imagine it's someone hot that you know licking your clit. Maybe using spoons will help. just grab two, hold them together the best you can so it feels like a cold, slick penis. (sorry for the scary image.. please, dont look low on spoons over this...) Try bending over to lick yourself from time to time if you want to. I hope these odd, steriotypical tips help you in your masterbation life, and good luck.

hi. am a teen and i just started masturbating. i don't like fingering or sticking stuff up. i recommend humping something. a good way to do this is take a cover and put it between your legs and then start hitting it with your private area. start slow and then get faster and faster. you can also get a stuffed toy and hump that. but start really slow and get faster. keep going. getting faster and faster. and then take your hand and cover your region and then rub lightly and hump really slowly, then get faster and harder. try talking dirty to yourself too. you can also rub your boobs or clit while doing this. it feels sooooo good. and keep going. don't stop. and once it starts pounding, keep going, it feels so good. eventually you will orgasm. hope this helps xx

if you rub ur clit or hump something like put a towl on the side of ur tub and start humping dont go to fast ul get rug bern imbaresing:$ have fun with that

Try humping the end of a table but not a glass one you go up and down it helps me and really good

that hurts me :-((

Take a shower make the watr freezing cood and put your clit on the faucet

Well you have to be optimistic and open to trying new things. So maybe try moving your fingers in a circular motion or something. Or get some gloves on and dip them in cold water and then begin. Hope this helps

What's tht do

I just started masturbating and I can't get the hang of it

Put some warm water on the towel! ;)