When Im turned on I tend To Hump My Teddy Bear, Is There Anything Else I Can Hump Without Letting Anyone Find Out ?????

try a shower head, or a pillow :)

Hump Yur chair

Also u could try the end of a hairbrush or a round makeup brush

try humping a pillow,your blanket, a teddy or just watch a movie with a lot of sex in it that's how I get turned on

i usually hump a pillow or i take a shower and after im done, i takmy dirty clothes and wrap them in my towel and hump that

Honey just use your fingers! That works as a charm for me! :D

I usually hump bouncy balls

Hi I'm 13 and a gir if you don't want to put things up there like me you should try rolling up a thick and large blanket and you usually I take all of my clothes off apart from my panties and straddle it and hump away, I find that if you keep your panties on it gives me a more intense orgarsm and also play (rub, pull or slap gentley) with your clit as you feel your orgasm building. xd Hope it helped.

I get turned on a lot an I usually hump my remote. hope I helped

Well i hve a big teddy bear and i rub or teabag my teddy bear for a while with my vigina and then after a while you have this great feeling
Hope i helped

all i do is wrap my pillow twice and hump it or i go up and down

What I do is I get shorts on and a bra, I turn out all the lights an get candles then I spray a little bit of body spray, I get my pillow then rub my boobs up n down on it I kiss it like its a hot sexy guy then I jump on it an hump away (while i'm doing it I move my ass up an down)

i get my roll on deodorant and rub it along my p***y, it really gives you the feeling of sex. Especially if you are naked! xx

Try me! You can do it all you want! Lol