i am a 14 year old girl and cant figure out how do masterbate..i hump a blankey but it only works for 5 minutes...whenever i try to finger my p***y i feel raw and stuff.plesae help me

Rub the outer area first. Make it wet either with your saliva or a lubricating gel. then once its really wet , then try to enter the fingers inside.

hi im 13 and want to masterbate so bad im trying right now and i want it soo bad im desperate and soo turned on i wanna do it to myself soo bad bc im home alone and wanna do it to myself like a crazy animal and rub me so hard i wont stop im humping everything in my room and taking my viberating vagina but its not working i NEED THIS u have no idea i wanna f myself and want to do something weird that isnt realy normal but turns me on im watching videos to make me rub harder but i wanna do something crazy so please comment im turned on and need to do it NOW im screaming and making noises but i need something outradious

Well everyone is different , so everyone needs different meathods. Some girls can masturbate and cum really easily , others need more work. So youve tried humping a blanket , well there are other things to hump like pillows which give a nice shape , and others like humping stuffed animals. Whatever works. But if your going to hump your pillows , keep a special pillow for your adventures unless you want to use that pillow while sleeping. Other meathods are using your fingers , you can masturbate using body fluids , saliva , or lube. Use water based lube because anything with sugat can cause infections. The best way to do it is think of something sexy and rub the outer area of your vagaina , once you feel wet , start rubbing the clit , once your comfortable , start entering the vagaina , find your G-spot (your favorite place) then as deep as you please and cum away. If that dosnt work , try to make a dildo or buy one. If you 13 or 14 youll wont to improvise , an example is getting a comdon and filling it with play-dough , this lets you mold it in any form and shape. You can also use a shower head , let the jets of water massage your clit. You can use markers and anything else you might think that might stimulate and make you cum. The amount you last is just your resistence , it will get longer the more you masturbate. If you want even more home made meathods , check out the forums.Please tell me if you tryed and if anything worked.

JamesB.

To underline others' statements: Only your imagination sets the limit. There are SO many different ways of masterbating, you just have to find the way/ways that suits you, and that turns you on!

well i use a battery opperated tooth brushand cutips and that satifys me

How far does cum or sperm sopost to come out?? im wondering cus mine just slowy come out but somtimes it goes feet.

hi im 13 and want to masterbate so bad im trying right now and i want it soo bad im desperate and soo turned on i wanna do it to myself soo bad bc im home alone and wanna do it to myself like a crazy animal and rub me so hard i wont stop im humping everything in my room and taking my viberating vagina but its not working i NEED THIS u have no idea i wanna f myself and want to do something weird that isnt realy normal but turns me on im watching videos to make me rub harder but i wanna do something crazy so please comment im turned on and need to do it NOW im screaming and making noises but i need something outradious. I'm a 13 almost 14 year old boy and the same way and I wanna have sex

Are u a girl or boy because if ur a boy u might Want to use

you need to look at porn and then rub your clit have fun

i am 14 yr. old and i have a question how the hell do you masterbate i need too know bc i am humping everything and i get raw when i use my fingers in my p~~~y help me i need too know but what i really want is sex so bad HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I just started and well what I do is I get in the shower and slide my hand down my vag and before I know it my finger is in. Then I slowly lay down on my back legs in air and rub my clit really fast!

Your clit. Rub it. You'll cum. If its dry, pour some oil and rub it. You WILL come. Hell, you might even squirt. Don't try vaginal for now, at least until you break your hymen or its gonna be horribly painful.

First get really wet the rub ur g spot and mooooan

Try a vibrator!!!