I have a question for you. The other day my girlfriend and I were dry humping and then she preceded to masturbate me until i cummed althought she masturbated me on top of my clothes . I was fully clothed and she was mostly naked. After i came it was like about another 10 mins before i had finished up on her. Well my underwear and shorts were still soaked. She sat on my lap and my some of my wet shorts touched her leg. She jumped up and touched her self to wipe off her leg. Well she went to the bathroom and after she got done using the toilet she wiped herself with a tissue. Although she forgot to wash her hands prior. Between this fifteen minutes of passing is it possible she could get pregnant. I told her i didnt think she had anything to worry about but she told me she wanted me to ask you.

No way! Don't worry!

Also, I believe that your sperm was dry until she was in any type of contact with it. So, don't worry.

You can still do that, in this way and she won't get pregnant by dry humping.

It is OK that she wants to hear different opinions, I was scared as hell when I was a teen girl and when I started to experiment with this.

I think that I "was pregnant" every month after this, but we didn't have intercourse and I was never naked.

So, I understand what she is going through. Tell her to calm down, she will be OK. 

umm no she cant get pregnect theres nothing to worry about ...

me and my boyfriend were dry humping on my bed. we had clothes on underwear the whole shot on.

but, i was on my period while doing it. do u think i can get preg?
im only 16 and im reallie worried. pleze reply.

All you people.. are u serious??? OF COURSE YOU CAN It says so on all the medical online resources... if there is male bodily fluid near the female vaginal area then it can seep through the clothing and CAN make its way into your body... aka... YOU CAN GET PREGNANT from dry humping... i think you should be more careful about the type of information that is being given on this site as it is very misleading and contradicting to medical belief...

Teenagers reas this stuff and are therefore unaware of the dangers... Although the risk is low.. it can occur and the only way people will know this is if teenagers are ACTUALLY EDUCATED about this sort of thing, as it is seen as a 'sex ALTERNATIVE' it can still have the negative reprocussions of sex.

Websites suggest other forms of contraception ASWELL.. even though there is no genital contact the fluid is still making its way into your body.

Concerned Anonomyms

no you can't.

i gt pregnt just from my bf fngering me aftr he mastrbatd our dauhgter is now 7 mnths odl

Guest wrote:

no you can't.

Yes, you can.

It is possible if not done carefully. Clothing can become wet.
Semen can seep through jeans; As well as vaginal fluid...
If they meet; Semen can pass both partners jeans and underwear to vulva... And then guess what smarty pants... There is a chance it could find the egg.

my gf and i were dry humping as well,with all the clothes on - she's with jeans,underwear,i wore briefs and short(boxers)..i didn't ejaculate but have precum..we didn't touch each others genitals..could she be pregnant?her period is already late..

What about she is on the pill?

I get extraordinary sensitive without condom, one time I had to pull it out just before it got super intense and later she discovered some fluid on her leg...

she told me its ok, don't worry about condom she doesn't like it...
It feel un-natural...
Like a plastic feeling

Of course you she could get pregnant. But keep humping only cause it feels really good. But next time, get naked with her. It will help her feel REALLY good!

Wat are you talking about?.. how old r?.. r u even educated?.. wtf.. have you ever found a case where sperm seaps through jeans.. do u know how thick jeans are?.. .. giving out the wrong info and getting other worried.. u cant be pregnant unless there penetration, period!. If it were that easy, there'd b alota babies born everyday.. theres no way u can get pregnant unless penetration occurs..

Seemen cant seap through clothing.. stop scaring ppl get ur facts straight..

Okay so me and my boyfriend got carried away and we started dry humping. i had on soffee shorts he had on boxers and athletic shorts. i started my period the day after. Could i be pregnant?

Some of you are in complete denial. YES, you can get pregnant dry humping. Even if you have clothes on too. If semen gets anywhere near a womens genitals she can get pregnant. Think before you do people.
And PLEASE, learn how to spell.