All my friends tell me that a good waay for me to pleasure my self is to masterbat its gotton a bit boring after a while so they have told me to pillow hump so im going to do it but i was woundering if any one new like a good way to do it to get a really good orgasim ?

i got told the sae thing but i did it one and i havent done it again it gets to hot, and when you ump a pillow you need your hand t touch your vagina and and rub it when you humping thats how i got a really good orgasm i hope this helps :)

I was told by a girl i know that she got pleasure from pillow humping at folding the pillow in half then kneeling down either on the bed or floor then putting the pillow between her legs with fold crease rubbing her vagina then sit down on your heels and use a rocking motion from the hips as if your simulating girl on top.
Hope this helps you all out :-)

I get really good orgasms by taking off my panties and laying on 2 pillows and rocking back and forth. the longer you go the faster. I also rub my vagina and that really helps. The thing is is try not to stop when you feel it the longer you go the better it feels!!!!!!!!!! hope this helped

just wondering would you get a yeast infection from rubbing on pillow

What I do is I go naked. Then grab a pillow & fold it in half hamburger style. On the edge of the pillow, place your clit & then start humping or what I do is rub my clit against the edge. I get an orgasm in what feels like I have a sudden urge to pee but it feels amazing:) Hope this helps;)

It helps if you have to pee while you do it, feel better

there are many ways to do... my favourite way is to spit on myy p***y then take 1 or 2 fluffy pillows place dem together n take my wet p***y and place it on the tip of the pillow riding the ti  the best way is to be completly naked.

hope it helps 

I find that the best was to get a good orgasm is to pile two hard rolled up pillows underneath your vagina and move ypu hips backwards and forwards in a "riding" motion. The key is to go long and fast, and dont stop, even if you have the urge to pee. It feels so amazing!!

Same oooohhhh amazing

You could put your hand in your p***y and rub it till it feel good

Thank you so much! Feels amazing!

-bites lips
baby all you goota do is hump the f**k ojut of r self
:)

What i do is simple. I take of my pants/panties. Then down there i seperate the sections and place it in the pillow. I like to fold the pillows so they are sturdy. You can go fast, or slow, whatever feels good to you. I choose to go slow a hard. Don't worry, nothing bad can happen such as pregnancy. (Just make sure there is no sperm on the pillows) It is completely normal, I started doing it at 8. Wjen your done if you dont want your parents to see, put the humped part facing the bed, cause you will let out a clearish liquid, but this is normal. You can do it with panties too. Also try the side of the bed. :) Hope this helped!

Try humping a jacket that's better then a pillow.