hey urm im 15 and ive heard about people humping teddy bears i would like to try it but i dont know how would someone help me pls thanks oh btw i m a girl

Hi i'm a girl just like you and pillow humping and suffed animal humping is my profession ;-) OK so step one is: take a stuffed animal and i find it easier to sit on top step two: take off your underwear (you would probably want to do this before step one because the clitoral stimulation will feel better naked), step three: get yourself nice and wet (imagine about that boy (or girl) you like and imagine grinding them or put on a porn (i find that easiest)(i also find that a porn with a close up p***y and penis makes it alot easier) step four: start stroking up and down watching that porn or imagining that person and you can go as fast or as slow as you like :) i cum every time :):):)

I'm a boy just like you I love to hump my soft toys. Take a soft toy and sit on top or lie flat on it then place your vagina and clitirios on its body or its head/face and then ride it back and forth til you thrust it. I love to ride and thrust my soft toys good and hard. I love the feel of their fur under my penis plus it is a major turn on for me because I like to feel its fur rubbing against my penis which in turn gives my penis an erection and then I ejaculate my sperm all over them-(my soft toys). I ride their heads/faces. I collect soft toy bunny rabbits for practicing unprotected sex on them. I like to squash the bunny rabbits back and its head/face as well as to squash its ears. I hope that has answered your question as far as possible.

If you're teddy bear has a finger.put the bad finger in your vagina and rub it and rub just make sure you take off your underwear

Oh yh I wish I was a teddy !!

get completely naked and make sure you're Virginia is on the fur

I just stick its nose up there

Well I cross over his legs onto his body then I het naked and put my vahina on it then I ho up and down and I go wet. Oh it feels sooo good

I humped him today in the restroom it felt amazing

Its easy.Just place the teddy in the middle of your legs and move up and down on the teddy.

Get completely naked and lie on top of bear. then when done that move your vagina thats on the bear in a circular direction

I just thruster on my teddy until my vagina was hurting.......it was pretty hard

You just got to get the animal an put it in the right spot on your vagina and go back and forth however fast you'd like

He loves the intinacy. He just hates the pain.

Are u single