Hi, I'm a teenage girl, I have been masturbating for a year or two now. The only way I have ever reached orgasm is with a bath tub faucet, but I can't always go take a bath whenever I get the *urge*. Does anyone else have some good suggestions? Fingering doesn't really work for me, and I can't get toys, so I need some other ideas. Also, I have tried humping a pillow and gotten pretty close to orgasm, but I've never gone all the way. Can anyone give me specific advice on how to orgasm by humping a pillow? Thanks y'all ;)

Try to eat at least 3 pieces of turnip per day and do at least 3 30second handstands, this will get your immune system at its best so you cant catch any diseases while masturbating. Dont take baths, they slow down the process.  

well i am a guy and i masterbate by humping my pillow what i do is i oil up my penis very heavy with oil or vaseline then i wrap some plastic wrap around my penis and wrap the pillow around my penis then i start humping and i cum really good that way.

hi basically just watch porn or something to turn you on and it will feel really nice when your humping the pillow hppw ie helped

hello,

i am also a teenage girl and humping pillows use to work for me. if you just turn yourself on, like watching porn ect then you take a pillow and fold it in half and spread your legs(naked) over it so your vagina is touching it and then you start rocking back and forth or rubbing your vagina on it. of couse if your not turned on, you wont get as good of an orgasm. keep going until you feel the orgasm, then i would suggest washing the pillowcase after ;)

i also find that humping a bear(like a stuffed one) works VERY well. so if you want, you should try it! just lay in your bed naked and put the bears nose in your vagina and then hump like you would with your pillow. this one feels more like sex because your actually in a bed, laying on top of the bear like you would with a real guy. i would suggest making small humps instead of big ones so when you get to your orgasm, it is very very powerful! and try watching porn ect while humping, its pretty pleasurable!

hope this helps :)

play some relaxing music or watch some porn and try using the pillow

I have been masturbating since i was 11, and i have never tried humping a pillow... i think if you tried watching porn or doing something that normally, maybe, gives you the *urge* to do it in the first place while humping the pillow you might be able to do it.

if u cant get a lube, use cooking oil, grape seed is the best. rub it all over your vulva,the lips and play with them, tease your clit by rubbig close to it, oil up a finger and stick it in. as u slowly side it in out part way out start rubbing around your clit with the other hand. when your really aroused your clit will grt hard and stick out of its hood [its pink and sensative] with a lot of oil rub the tip back and forth fast ,but very lightly. increase as you like,as you start to cum dont stop! keep going it will build the intensity. after u cum dont wait too long 2min. as soon as you can go again, it will be much faster, and more pleasurable

I use a teddy bear lots just go in the bed naked and spread out ur legs start humping the bear and pulling it. Put its pen!s on your vagina. There u go ur having bear sex Im 9 and i do it! Ino im too young.

Well I am a girl and I play with my do a lot I started humping my dog and I get turned in but when my parents are home I can't do anything what should I do how do I hump my pillow

I know ur nine idc but how does a bear have a penis?????

Hi I'm a teenage girl as well and fingering doesn't seem to work either so I lay on a stuffed animal bear and pretend that's a boy it gives me orgasms everytime x

Hi I'm a girl (16). I've been masturbating since I was like 11 but I found that the best ways to orgasm is role play. When I'm home alone I borrow my sisters sexiest lingerie (Thongs and silky robes) and masturbate in that. I start by wetting my finger and gently massaging my clit (Try to build the intensity over a long period of time so the orgasm is more intense and strong) when I'm really wet and close I quickly put my middle finger in and let my palm run over the rest of my vagina. I then shake my palm and I orgasm really quickly because my finger is still inside me at this point. Another really good thing to use is the Neutrogena wave. It's like a facial vibrating thing but it gives me the most intense orgasms ever. I cum instantly. Try rubbing the lingerie in your cum and spreading it over your p***y it helps you orgasm even more because it feels like someone's eating you out. The lingerie is pretty important because it makes you feel confident and sexy. Good luck x

Good one,like wtf!!!!!!!

I ve been pillow humping from the age of 9 widout realising wat it is... just bcoz I watched my aunt hump on a pillow n sumtimes use the sides of d bed to hump on.. I too copied her... Must tell, I njoyed it thoroughly from tht age on widout knowing wat to call such a pleasure.. most of the times she did while v were sleepin in the same room.. she used 2 talk 2 us.. tell us stories.. put 2 sleep.. n then wud tk sum 2 big soft pillows n jus lift her saree or nighty n hump.. I used 2 watch her expressions change n mouth open 2 big o.. I was fascinated by wat she did n I too wanted 2 do d same.. thtz wen I started masturbating wid pillow... I regularly do... if thrz no one at home then I do many times wid the help of my lesbian fantasies... I have my moms frens daughter.. shez easily 10 yrs younger than I... I 1st saw her on my weddin.. my eyes were on her boobs... thy were massive for a teenager... tht too well shaped..rounder..pointed n exceptionally big.. she'd hav been 40 or 42 easily.. wid no sign of sagging n perfectly held... she hugged me n I held her boobs pretending as if it was an accident.. since then she's caught my fantasy.. m wet even nw..wen I think of her..i can hump on pillow 100 times in a day thinking of her boobs.. like tht u need 2 hav sum fantasies..