I was just prescribed Hydrochlorot 25 MG once a day. I started with this last week, for high blood pressure. However, I woke up this morning with my fingers swollen and I was very agitated. Now I wonder are these reactions to this medicine? I would like to hear more about Hydrochlorot, what are the side effects of this medicine.

I have to say that thiazide diuretics such as Hydrochlorot is, are supposed to lessen swelling in the fingers rather than cause it. The main dangerous side effect is an allergic reaction. Do not take Hydrochlorot without first talking to your doctor, especially if you have an allergy to sulfa-based drugs such as sulfa antibiotics. You may have an allergic reaction to Hydrochlorot, so before taking Hydrochlorot, tell your doctor if you have some disease. It is important to say if you have diabetes, gout, and a collagen vascular disease such as systemic lupus erythematosus, pancreatitis, or kidney disease. You may need a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during therapy with Hydrochlorot if you have any of these conditions. Rare side effects after taking Hydrochlorot are difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat. Some patients also reported redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, hands, or feet during therapy with Hydrochlorot. I would recommend you to visit your doctor and report what you have noticed. He is the only one who might say if that is something serious and is that caused by therapy with Hydrochlorot.