I started having sex without a condom about one month ago.. however I am on the pill. I know you can still get pregnant on the pill but I've been on it for about a billion years so I feel like my fertility should have gone down some.. I don't know maybe I'm crazy but the past few days my back has been achy and I have had non stop head aches and nothing will help and I still have my periods regularly.. well I am supposed to have my next one next week but I've also been feeling sick and kind of dizzy and my belly is getting pudgy... I'm not sure if i'm just bloated or pregnant..... my belly usually isn't as low when i get bloated .... I have a very long torso and so from my belly to the edge of my pants is very long and usually starts about my belly button and goes about half way down but this time it's like the edge of my pants getting all of the bloating.. can that change or is it... maybe a baby?

your probablly just bloated but i would take a pregnancy test just in case my cousin was on the pill and got her period regularly and she went to the hospital with a bad tooth ache and the doctor came back and said your 21 weeks she said 21 weeks what lol and they said pregnant it was weird cuz she lost alot of weight than she started earing alot again but wasnt really gaining anything the most maybe 10 pounds but she didnt look pregnant at all she didnt believe it until they took the sonogram so i dont kno it could happen ive seen it happen so just take a test to make sure so you dont end up finding out so late or going into labor without even knowing your pregnant , i wish you the best of luck and hope u find out soon

If you have taken the pill as instructed then the chance that you are pregnant is very, very low. As you are due to get your period soon try to relax and wait and see. If it is late try a pregnancy test. And if your symptoms persist see a doctor because it is probably something else. All the best.