Im 16 years old, on the 10th of feb 07 i kinda of had sexual intercorse it wasnt actually "in me" maybe an inch there was no condom and it was in for literaly 5 seconds if that well at the most like not a minute maybe 30 seconds or so. he did not ejaculate well he told em he never (would i feel it in me if he did?) the next few days following i was nervous etc.(maybe casue it was my first time)...then on the 18th i got my regular period i cant recall it being differnt i had all the pms side effects asuseal my period was heavey. that is also when i started to take the pill (tri cyclen lo
) since then i have been feeling nause tiered bloated hungry.etc is it the side eefects of the pill or am i pregnant (i read up on this topic many times about the side effects of both pregnancy and side effects of the pill your first few cycles..) my other question is if i was to eb pregnant would i have the side effects that early? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! i really need to know if i should taske a home test or what..i think ti si my nerves i have asked a few older ppl (mycousisn) they said that it could eb the nerves and it is probly the pill where i am knew to this i no next time to wear protection.... p.s he also said i was to "tight" to fit in..? so who ever can help please post or email me at (**edited by moderator**) i NEED THE HELP thnx

Hi there, I hate to say but it is possible for you to become pregnant even though he was only in for like 30 seconds...He may not have ejaculated but there is the possibility of precum which is full of sperm!! Sperm can actually live inside a womens body anywhere from 5 to 7 days..The soonest that you could take a home preg test would be about 14 to 16 days after you guys had intercourse...Pills can also give off pregnancy syptoms such as missed periods, nausea, vomiting, loose stools, dzzy spells...

Hi thanx for the help! I was just wondering where it wasnt actually in me per say like it was maybe an inch if that like i couldnt feel it or anything..is there still a chance? and i never missed my period it was the same as useually bad cramps and heavy..im also wondering what loose stools is. Id really apperciate if someone could elt me no about this thank u so much!

Loose stool is pretty much diharea....His penis doesnt actually have to be inside you for you to become pregnant, if sperm or precum get around the opening of your vagina, then it is possible....All of the syptoms that you do have are common with the use of the pill..If you are going to have intercourse it is best to wait a month and let the pills get in your system and start working, to prevent pregnancy...I would also use a condom each time along with your pills it just gives you more protection and can also stop or help prevent the spread of any STDs (sexually transmitted diesease)...Just watch out for yourself and dont let anyone presure you into doing anything that you dont want to do, or feel comfortable doing...They may tell you they love you and want to be with you, and then sometimes the guys are just out for the p***y...Its your desicion on how to live your life, Im only giveing you advice, cause I want you to be safe in all that you do....Let me know if you have any more question and I will be more than glad to help you out, the best way that I can....

Thanx for all the help ,i am going to my doctor today ,and i read up in some of my moms nursing books i dont think i am pregnant and i am due for my period on sunday and now am having cramps,im going to ask my doctor for a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side .

Your welcome and I hope that everything turns out ok for you!!! If you have any more questions please let us know and we will be more than glad to help you the best way that we can......

I went to my doctor and i had to do a water test she said there was no bacteria or anything but there were blood particals so i guess this means where i am soon due for my period that ,thats what its from! But this is my first month on BC and yesterday (sunday) i was sapposed ot start but i never nor did i yet today is this normal or does it take a few cycles to get everything under control becasue i am having lower back pain and bloating and cramps??

usually when you start taking birth control your period does get messed up by a few days to even a week so you should be fine but if you want to be extra sure there is no harm in buying a test

i have been taking the pill .. and i havent missed taking it once this month .. but i am worried about being pregnant
I have started putting on weight .. but i havent been doing alot of exercise .. so i dont know if it is me puttin on weight or that i am pregnant what sahll i do ?
Can i take a pregnancy test if i am on the pill ??

You definitely can. It won't mess up the results or anything like that. I definitely think you should if you'er anxious although don't be surprised if you're not pregnant. I am pretty sure the test will come up negative!

Hi, my partner and i want to start a family but are not going to try just now. only reason be is that we want to pay more off our credit cards etc, also i'm just about to start a full time course in a month that will go for a year (two if i go well). I only started on the pill again, it's only been a month. the hole time that month we had sex, but i only realised now that the birth control pills i have have expired a month ago :-/. while i was taking my sugar pills my period didnt come till it was day 5 on the suger pills, but it has been really really light almost like spotting. the spotting has last for about 4 days now and i am gettign tired, swollen boobs with a hint of change of darkenes. I know it's silly to think that i am but i'm just wanting some help. I do have some prego test on there way in the post so i can check just incase. untill then what do you think, is there a chance?

I have had two m/c before so i do know what it feels like to be pergo (only up to like 7 weeks i know). so thats why im wondering if i am as im almost feeling the same as the last two.