Hey guys, I'm having some issues determining if I'm pregnant or not, and here's my original post. Feel free (please) read and reply if you can.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/missed-period-twice-spotting-but-slim-chance-of-pregnancy-maybe&name=Missed_period_twice__spotting__but_slim_chance_of_pregnancy__maybe_&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Anyway, what's the difference? People say it's squishy, but how squishy? Right now, mine is kind of squishy when I sit down, but it's a little harder when I stand up. When I poke it when I stand up, I can feel it bouncing back. When I suck in, there's still a little round blob there, and I'm not sure if it was always like that. I've always had a flabby belly though, unlike those girls that wear bikinis with a flat stomach. When I flex the belly and "pull up" the fat, it seems flat.

If I'm pregnant, i'm probably three months already, and my clothing size hasnt changed or anything. I'm 5'2 and I weigh 102-104 pounds. In fact, since the last three month's I've lost maybe 2-4 pounds (because my weight is always here and there anywaa).

I'm not having trouble buttoning my pants, but when I wear a shirt over it, it seems to be more obvious than before.
Also, when I havent eaten for more than 14 hours, like when I wake up, my belly's pretty flat. This was always the case, even way before.

Do you think this is a pregnant belly or a fat belly? Could I be pregnant? If you can, take a look at my other post too. (link above)

Thanks

from reading your last post it sounds like you just have bloating because you have not had a period ... stress can skip your period you need to have intercourse uprotected sex to get pregnant sperm can not survive being damaged eg through panties or if he has masterbated and has got some on his hands then washed his hands ... his penis need to be need near your vagina with his ejaculation cum to get you pregnant

And i can see Bambi has been answeing your questions and she is THE queen ... well she is our online MUM she has help me out through some tough times and helping me now as i am 7 weeks 1 day to day

Oh really? When I sit and slouch, I can still hold that layer (big layer.. ) of fat and squeeze it (yuck.)

thanks

Have you taken a HPT yet just to be certain that you are pregnant or not???

No I havent, because I feel like its really not possible. It's just, somewhere in my head, there's that bit of doubt

unless you have full on unprotected intercourse you can not get pregnant but if you are still spotting and no full on period go and see a doctor

What kind of doctor would I go to? Is it a gyno? My parents dont want to take me because she said she got some kind of (STI I'm guessing) right after going for a checkup when they stuck tools inside her.

Oh, quick question. If i were to go to a gyno, they wouldnt necessarily do a physical check up right, maybe ask me a few questions (reguardless for what reason I go).

So which kind of doctor would I go to?

I am not sure what happens when you go to a gyno as i live in new zealand so i am not sure what your health care system is all about ... i dont know how your mum got and sti unless she went to somewhere that they didnt use clean tools .. over here they use every thing fresh from packets so that sort of thing dont happen ... the only thing that is not fresh out of a packet is the lamp which is connect to the wall and when they are finished with it they go and get disposed of in an orderly manner .. so i have no idea how she has

oh, ok...
I think I'm bloated.. but i dont know if it's pregnant or not. probably not.. but yeah. can missed periods really cause bloating? What if im still cramping but no period... haha

Have you got your period yet?

Hey mimioreo! I'm having a similar problem, with the same circumstances like you (no penetration) and I'd like to know how it turned out for you? Did you get your period in the end? Also how old are you? Thanks :-)

I definitely have the same problem. Ive always been very very small. 5'3 from 100-105. The past two months ive just thought ive been gaining weight and have been wearing bigger shirts because ive been self conscious. ive eaten less and still my stomach just remains bloated. Then, me and my boyfriend began to have sex and the past two months it has hurt like hell. Once he gets too deep i have to tell him to stop for a second because of the pain. Its like he is hitting something and ripping it almost. It turns me off and I feel horrible for him because its like im disappointing him. I didnt really begin to think of pregnancy until the third time we had sex and it was hurting. Well, I had my period for this month already, so i thought surely i can not pregnant. Maybe just small and cant take it deep with sex. and maybe im just eating more and gaining a bit of a belly. WELL. then i had this feeling. this intense feeling that i was pregnant. took 4 pregnancy tests and all negative. But now, almost a week and a half after my period, my stomach looks so so so very pregnant. Ive been nauseous and fatigue for about a week and i had a massive headache last night. ive also been very distant from everyone and easily brought to tears. My mother told me that she had her period while she was pregnant with her first child, my brother. and i also did research to see if other women experienced their periods during pregnancy and it wasnt common but not impossible. so i just dont know. I am going to wait a month and see if the progression of my belly keeps protruding, or if this bloating goes down. Thing is, i dont eat that much and even when i wake up, after like a glass of juice, my stomach looks 3 months pregnant. if anyone can help me, please just reply to this or message me. im so confused.

Well that's just not true. No birth control is 100% effective. I took my pill every day with an alarm on my phone and I'm still 12 weeks pg.

So how did it turn out? Im having the EXACT same issues...

Actually, you can get pregnant from even a small amount of unprotected sex... It is a lot less likely, but it still can happen.