ok so i had my period 3 weeks ago.my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex either everyday or every second day for the past 3 weeks. the other day i started feeling bloated, my pants jeans and any pants that were tight felt "too tight" and very uncomfortable. I have to keep undoing them. ive been having headaches, feeling queasy, tired all the time, metal taste in my mouth, joint pains as if ive been working out a lot (which i havent), feeling gassy and going to the bathroom a lot. I havent been able to sleep well the past 2 nights. i find it very uncomfortable.
one other thing is that i was doing laundry yesterday and it seemed to take all my energy to take clothes out of the washer.
could i be pregnant? if not what could it be?
please help!
thanks

another thing i forgot ot mention is that yesterday everytime someone or something would get on my nerves i would start to cry. what could cause this?

Well, if you are crying because people got on your nerves then you're probably just stressed. But if you had unprotected sex after your period and you're not on birth control, then it's likely that you are pregnant. You'll need to wait at least 10 to 14 days before you can be sure and take a pregnancy test, but that's when you will need to test. Please let me know how it turns out for you.

Well stress can be the thing that is causing your symptoms. But Unprotected sex is swinging this to pregnancy. Do you us any birth control pills or any other contraception?
You are having three weeks of unprotected sex and you could get pregnant three weeks ago or just few days ago. So you might take a HPT, but it can show you false result if you are using it too early. So test your self and see what is the result. If negative, wait for a few days and test your self again. If you don't want to wait this long, then go and see a doctor.

ok so its been 6 weeks and 4 days now. I still havent got my period.
i think i could be pregnant but now i dont feel anything i felt before.
the only thing is that my breasts are extremely sore on the sides and
i cant even put any pressure on them. and i feel fat.
could i be pregnant ? should i take a test?

Hi forever3, did you happen to take a pregnancy test to find out how you're doing? It sounds to me that with the sore breasts and everything that you were talking about might have been indicative of some sort of hormone imbalance so I'd like to hear if that was the case. Let me know, okay?

hey gurl i am on the pill but here lately i been getting the strange feeling that you were having the bloated feeling the sickness and everything.. i think that maybe you should take a test just to see if you are pregnant and even though i have had a period i think i will take one to just because of all the symtoms that i have been having here lately

Hi Brumley,
I f you have symptoms of pregnancy you can take a home pregnancy test. Just to be sure. You said you had your period. Was is normal like your regular period? Or was it stronger or maybe lighter then usual?
You know that your period could be implantation bleeding. What kind of symptoms do you have?
Keep us posted.

i will defentiley keep you guys posted but it was real light and it lasted only three days... and most of the time its five to six days and it is kinda heavy so i don't know.. but i'm gonna get a test in a few weeks just to see if i am pregnant...

In order to test your self with HPT you would need to be at least one to two weeks pregnant. At least, so your hCG level would be high enough if you are pregnant. These HPT are pretty regular but sometimes they can make mistakes.
Implementation bleeding usually is light, so it seams that you do have some symptoms of pregnancy. Keep us posted as soon as you have some results or you have some other question for us.

i will let yuns know but do you think that i should stop taking my birth control for right now?

Hi Brumley,
well I don't think that it would be a good option for you to stop birth control now, because it can mess with your hormones.
When was your last period? When did you have you last sexual intercourse? If it is more than a week, then you can by your test by now and it should show you the right result.

um i had sex just like two days ago but i'm engaged and we always do stuff.. but i'm gonna wait for my period next week and then i'm going to take a test...

Ok then it is better to wait for few days. Your home pregnancy test will be more accurate. You don't use any other form of contraceptions? Like condoms. I know some people use this just to be perfectly safe.

Hi there, Brumley, thanks for coming back to keep us updated. Let me know what happens when you take your test next week to find out what your status is, okay? Thanks for keeping us posted!