me and my bf have been together for a while now, ive been on the pill for a yr now. we dont use condos thou. one night after sex (unprotected) he came a total of about 3 times in me the next day i forgot my pill, 2 weeks later i didnt get my period. a week later i threw up, got headaches, bloated, highly sensitive boobs. and by the next week i was able to see my veins all through my legs, boobs, and nipples (not the cutest thing) my pants are tighter. i eat all the time but i havent gained any weight. i have to pee a lot more often than normal. rlly dizzy. extremly moody, i orgasum off of the slightest things. two times during sex i cam 3 times in about 5-10 mins.  ive taken pregnancy tests but they all turned up negative, could i still be pregnant? my next period is this thursday and im suspecting i wont get it cause i havent gotten my normal side effects right b4 my period. ive gotten sick about 3 times now. i was thinking that if i dont get my period this thursday id get a blood test done to check my hcg levels. so can i still be pregnant even thou im on the pill and my tests have turned up negative? PLEASE find a way to tell me as soon as possible me and my bf are freakin out!

• It is possible that you can be pregnant and by the sounds of it, you may just be
  • Alot of pregnency symptoms there but then again, the pill can cause some of them
  • Yes, you can still fall pregnant on the pill. There is no form of contraception that is 100%
  • The best course of action would be to see your doctor. If you are pregnant, he/she can help you and explain your options. If your not, he/she should be able to explain why you are having these symptoms.
  • Good luck!!