Started the Pill in August. I have never missed a pill, I may have taken it a few hours off but nothing major. I have experienced typical Pill symptoms such as breast swelling and tenderness, bloating, some headaches, etc and my periods have been very regular the last two months so I have assumed that the Pill was doing it's job. I have just started my 3rd pack of the Pill after my last withdrawal bleed. On that day of the 1st pill of the 3rd pack I experienced some light spotting for maybe two days (could this have been implantation?) Since then, for the past two weeks, I have been having terrible back pains, some cramping, leg pains all over, underarm pain, and headaches. I have had "unprotected" sex maybe 3 times since i have started the Pill, and also used withdrawal method.

I am very concerned because I have never felt lower back pains like this right after my period for such an extended amount of time, or constant annoying headaches. I am really, really, really, worried that I may be pregnant even though I am on the Pill and I just had my period 2 weeks ago, because everyone says it is still possible. I guess I shouldn't have assumed the Pill was working and used a condom too. I feel so dumb. Please let me know what you think. I took a pregnancy test this week and it was negative, could it have been too early to tell?

What do you think the chances are? I keep trying to tell myself it's all in my head, but my symptoms tell me other wise!

My cycles are 28 days long and normal bc of the pill
August 24- Period
September 9 - Sex
September 21- Period
September 26- Started new pack, sex, and then spotting of drops for two days

September 26-Present - Back pains, some cramping, leg pains all over, underarm pain, and headaches, runny nose.

Thank you for your time.

I cant tell you what the chances are of getting pregnant on the pill, but i can tell you that i am now pregnant and i was on the pill also and never missed a day. im not trying to freak you out or anything. but also when i took my pregnancy test it was positive, all 3 of them. so i dont know but, i was experiencing mood swings, back pain, and heart burn, so my symptoms were pretty normal, i guess but this has also happend to my brothers wife, she was on the shot actually and got pregnant the first time, and the pill when she got pregnant the 2nd time, so maybe she is just super fertile, hah. Well i hope i helped a tiny bit. If you think it was too early to tell, then you should take another one, but if u already missed your period then its probably not too early to tell.