okay well about 5 months ago i felt like i was pregnant cause i had these crazy dizziness and then i took a pregnancy test from the dollar stores one had a really light positive the other was negative so i was like oh well im not so the days passed by and my go my period on December 20th for two days but after i was living day by day normally working and working January came and so did my period on 23rd and as well light and lasted 2 days on February i was remembering that i have been feeling pregnant all this time my breast have this blue big veins my areola got huge my belly grew up to a point were my jeans pants won zip up my belly button area is really sensitive  i felt some fluttering near my belly all over and really constipated some days really bloated i have been going to the restroom to pee at least 8-10 times a day chocolate craving like crazy hungry for anything horrible headaches nausea thru out the whole days anyways i went to take a blood test at planned parenthood and they came up negative so i was like What is going on...ive had two kids already i def know what it is being preggo..anyways this month march i got my period on the 2oth and today it stopped i had alot of mucus came out..im so confused.... my husband also thinks i am cause of my stomach has grown alot... i have PPL SAYING TO ME HOW FAR ARE YOU I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO I JUST WALK AWAY... AND I WENT FOR AN ULTRASOUND LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO BUT THE GIRL DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING SHE DID A ULTRASOUND Around my pelvis lower area idk if it was done right? not so sure...i need help or at least to understand to know whats wrong....HELP :(

have you taken any more pregnancy tests lately?? If you were 5 months pregnant the Ultrasound tech would of seen it 100%

no i haven't i want to wait like a week....and when i went to the ultrasound the girl just said she didnt knew really well and that she couldnt see anything just my bladder...she told me to go get a trans vaginal one...its just so weird... m trying not to worry or think about it ...

plus when the girl did the ultrasound...she did it for like 3 min and just were my bladder was...all she said oh i cant see nothing im returning ure money back...