ok my name is Brandy. im 17 years old. i just had a baby 5 months ago & got my first depo shot before i left the hospital with my child. and then 3 months later i never went to get another one & continued to have sex on a regular bases without a condem , my fience does not like to use them in fact we never have. and a month after i was due for another depo shot i got one . but the doc only gave me a pee test and told me they didnt have time for blood work . so when the results came back for the pee test i wasnt pregnant . the next day i had to get the depo shot . and i got it. ive had it for about a month or month in a half now. but the past month ive been having the sharpest stomach pains and all the docs do is prescribe me pain pills . but once there all gone the pain comes back but its sorta worse . i have these pains from the time i wake up to when i go to bed . for the past month & or month & a half ! the docs tell me im fine but all they do is give me pee test and prescribe me drugs. but im still having these pains & ive started bleedin about 2 weeks ago ! and this morning i woke up to blood clots in my pad. and the pains are slowly gettin worse. ive went to a few differant doctors and one tells me its this and tells me to go see another doc and he tells me ohh your fine nothings wrong with you and tells me to go home and i keep goin to tha docs but she always tells me everythangs fine . and prescribes me more pills . my belly is bloated but you guys dont no how bad this pain is. i dont no whats wrong with me & or if im pregnant ! the doc wont tell me anythang . and i jus took a pregnancy test -clearblue- that is and it says im not pregnant ! what do i do ! I THANK IM PREGNANT !!!! but my first pregnancy i never had any symptoms ! i found out i was pregnant at 7 or 8 days i jus felt funny and went to tha hospital and i sure was. but what if im pregnant now and everythang but bloodwork is comming back negative and the docs wont do no bloodwork ! i need help , somebody if you heard of somethang like this please reply asap ! [/list]

Hi sweety,

when you are on birth control you have those kind of symptoms when i was on loestrin 24 fe i had nausea, and headaches you go thru these symptoms becauase your body has to get use to you being on the birth control

so dont worry sweety
everything will be A.OK!

also.
you said you found out you were pregnant 7 or 8 days later
were you meanin 7 or 8 days after you guys had sex??

with my first child... yes i found out i was pregnant 7 or 8 days ! the doctor told me my hormones said i was either 7 or 8 days along ! so yea 7 or 8 days after i had sex.

but what i dont understand is why im having these stomach pains ? and bleeding so much ? with bloodclots ? my doctor asked me if i was still bleeding & at tha time i wasnt , but then 2 days later i started with little spots here and there and now 2 weeks later im bleeding alot more than a heavy perod , with bloodclots in my blood , its weird , i no but i dont think this is normal. somethang is wrong with me but i dont no what is it . and not to mention this pain is almost unbearable!!!!!

and my first pregnancy was all normal , almost , i had NO MORNING SICKNESS , never felt nausa , never nothing , i would have never known i was pregnant until my bell got bigg.

Tell me this is normal ??? i dont think it is . Something is wrong with me . why is my belly bloated then with these sharp stomach pains, & bleeding and such ! please & thank you ! o.O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

normally pregnancy pains are not severe like you are describing. bt you could be having an ectopic pregnancy and you need to have an ultrasound and blood work done immediately because an ectopic pregnancy can rupture your fallopian tube and can cause you to hemmorage internally and it can possibly kill you. so you really need to go in there and be assertive and tell then to do an ultrasound and blood work or you could be having a miscarriage which can harm you if you dont get the fetus out.

i just talked to my friend and she is on the depo shot too and she said she had some bleeding too but it didnt last that long and she also said being on the depo shot after your body gets use to it you really wont bleed at all. especially when you on a period she said you wont even need a tampon or a pad..maybe just a panty liner if that much

im the same hun they wont do blood tests im on the depo the onli difference is i ent bleedin ent had period in 2 n half years but i reli thin im pregnant again sum1 told me jus demand a ultrasound n keep askin if u reli think sumthink is rong n if ur docs still dont listen fone up nhs direct and u can speek to a nurse x x sort it out tho cus ur onli gna get more worriedx hope u sort it out

hi the exact same thing is happening to me and i keep on taking test and they all come back negative a have those stomach pains and all that and am on the shot 2 but i havent bleed since september

hi im cindy...i started using depo wen i was 18,im21now nd realli wish to have a baby ive been preg once bt lost my baby...i get the signs of a preg woman nd ive tested myself nd it shows positive..bt nothing is showing i told my bf im preg nd his kinda excited but im not... Can anyone help me plz coz i really want a baby..

i had my daughter in December 12/12/12 and i got the depo shot myself well i been having really bad pains well i went to the hospital and i had constipation well they gave me some  over the counter meds  and they also gave me a pee test to see if i was pregnant will it came out negative I'm still on my period its every other day i have my period well the last 2 days i been having nausea and when i was pregnant with my first i had nausea a whole 3 months at night i don't know if I'm pregnant cause ik it takes 7 days after you have sex but i wasn't  on my period when i had my baby and i keep taking a test but it comes out the same negative  so i don't know has this happened to anyone before.

Force them to do blood work. It's malpractice if they don't and you turn out to be pregnant. The Depo will effect the baby. Go to the er tell them you're doc refuses to do blood work and you wanna confirm you're not pregnant.