Hi, I am worried over cancer risk. Many members of my family had this disease, and I think it could affect me too. How can I lower my risk of getting a cancer, especially a breast cancer?

Hello, it would be great to know what could prevent such a dangerous and common disease. However, medicine didn’t manage yet to find a precise answer to this question. it’s not known why some women develop a breast cancer, and the other don’t. It is believed that some things can increase the risk. Those things are called a risk factor, and they include imbalanced hormones, genes, stress, smoking, unhealthy food and medicines. Things that are believed to reduce the risk are called a protective factor, and they include exercises, meditation, spending time with friends and laughing, healthy food and clear air. You can’t know for sure if you’re going to develop a cancer in the future, but you shouldn’t think about that at all. Try to develop healthy habits avoid stress. The rest is not in your hands.