it's been 34 days since my last period ended, the day after which i had sex with someone, using a condom and i'm pretty sure it didn't break but i'm afraid i can't be entirely sure..i've had no pregnancy symptoms whatsoever and i've researched in depth what could be happening to my body right now if i was pregnant - but nothing is different. my periods have never been particularly regular and at least once before i had a very long gap between periods. i've heard that stress can delay periods, and i have had exams recently and am living in australia when i usually live in england. could this have anything to do with it? is it normal for periods to be this late if you aren't pregnant? i'm terrified and don't know what to do, i absolutely cannot have a baby and i leave for asia in a week for 5 weeks. please help if you can.

if the condom didnt break you should have been protected from pregnancy, stress can delay a period, which makes sense if you are leaving for another country soon.

How old are you and how regular are your periods usually?

i'm 20 years old and my periods have never been regular. its just this seems like a very long time to not have had one. and the thing is i'm not sure about the condom, which is terrible i know but i can't stop thinking that it may have broken. which i suppose adds to the stress factor.