I had sex on June 14th. which is nearly a month ago. I have a hypothyroid which is the cause of me missing my periods. And I just started my period last year March. When we had sex he used a condom, it didnt break or anything and he pulled it out with the condom still on 2-3 minutes before he cummed. the condom didn't slip off either. I haven't gotten my period yet and i'm still waiting. I dont know if I can buy a pregnancy test cause i don't necessarily have the money. I'm very worried even though I don't think I'm pregnant. I've skipped a month before. For ex: I had my period in January, skipped February and had it in March. My periods aren't exact. I'm scared. I sed this same exact story to my friends and they don't think i am either, but im just worried and stressing over it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stressing out will only delay your period. wait a week or two then if it still doesn't come buy a test or go to your doctor. I don't think your pregnant. You should look into other forms of birth control (the pill) so you don't have to worry about it. It will regulate and prevent pregnancy