I'm 17. Me & my boyfriend that I love had sex on Friday. We used a Durex condom, & he didn't cum because it was too painful for me. We checked literally every might for tears or holes. It didn't break. After I had a little bit of brown discharge because the hymen didn't fully break. On Sunday, we tried again. We checked the condom every minute again. It didn't break, & he did not cum inside me. Immediately after I started bleeding because the hymen finally broke & it only lasted a few hours. But now I am really paranoid & stressing myself out. I thought I was ready for this. I've been having sore nipples & a little bit of pressure above my vagina. I'm supposed to get my period next week on the 2nd so I'm hoping I do. Today, I noticed my vagina was sort of dry & had a chalky white discharge. It wasn't normal discharge like before you get your period, I remember I used to get discharge like this when I was 12 & just started my period. I'm also starting to pee a lot .... I'm figuring that this could be an infection or UTI because both times we had sex, I kind of had to pee. Bad idea, I know. I know we were very safe & careful but there's that feeling in the back of my mind of that chance that I could be pregnant. I just want to know if anything I'm experience is normal. Please help thank you!

if the condom didn't break you should be fine, especially since he also pulled out. Try to relax because the more paranoid you get the more it will delay your period, try to relax and wait for it to come, if it doesn't then go take a test

Hey everything you are feeling is totally normal! I am 16 and went through the exact same thing! There is absolutely no way you are pregnant! Stress causes so many symptoms and if you stress about becoming pregnant it will give you symptoms similar to being pregnant