Hey everyone...

I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet and I know that's the only way for sure to know if I'm pregnant but I wanted some opinions first. I'm on birth control pills (Alesse) but I missed 2 at the beginning of my pack. I'm sexually active pretty much everyday including the day I skipped my pills. I had sex on the morning that I finally took the pills I skipped, but right after I had sex I started to bleed a little bit.

November 1st was when I stopped my pills for one week (to take placebo pills which I don't take). Ever since I've been on birth control, which has been for almost a year and a half now, I've never once had my period on any other day other than Wednesday...half way thru my placebo pills. This month however, I got my period on a Tuesday ( November 3rd). It wasn't even my period. It was a brown discharge with no redness whatsoever. It lasted just on Tuesday and just slightly thru Wednesday ( November 4th). I didn't even have to wear a tampon because it was so light.

I've also noticed that I've been way more emotional lately, and just for the past 4 days I've been experiencing nausea in the mornings when I wake up. Also for the past 2 weeks my vagina feels almost swollen and tight...my boyfriend even noticed. I have a clear kinda white discharge (doesn't really smell).

I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what's going on? Do you think I'm pregnant??

hi there um i dont really think u need to worry about the white discharge.however u do have some syptoms that can related to being pregnat. i would advice u to take the test to be sure . have u been haveing ur period?