I had sex while on my period we used a condom after we were finished I checked to see if there was any holes in it or if anything would come out of the condom nothing did. But I'm late on my period I'm stressing. I'm only 17. 

I also took 2 pregnancy home test one came out negative the other one was invalid.

Because you are still a teen your periods probably aren't as regular as they would be if you were older. In less you have a short menstraul cycle odds are in your favor you were not fertile while being on your period. You used protection and assure no holes so don't stress because that will delay your period. Remember you can take a plan b within 3 days of intercourse but that will mess with your cycle even more and most often gives pregnancy like symptoms that causes more stress but is most effective the sooner you take it. Take a home preg test in a few weeks to be sure good luck.

It's actually been a month since last time we did anything and my period is usually short and it was the first time I had ever did anything

It has been a month and no period? Hpt were neg? You may need to see a doctor and take a blood test to be sure you aren't pregnant and find out what is going on

Yes last time I had sex was June 17 and that day I started my period also before that.

I had my period June 17 sex June 17. July 17 missed my period .