I stayed at my boyfs house about 2 weeks ago and we had unprotected sex a number of times. i am on the yasmin elle pill so i let him cum inside me as i take my pill religiously so i thought it would be okay. Since then i have stil stuck to taking my pill at the proper time but i came off the pill 2 days ago to being the 7-day gap week. its day 2 of the gap week and i am stil waiting for my period. the thought of being pregnant terrifies me as i am only just turning 18. Could i stil run the risk of bein pregnant? even afta using the pill? Help please! :'( Im so used to coming off the pill and my period startin soon after but 2 days!?! Is that normal? Please someone help me :'(

Dont stress!! Its just your body coping with changes, your only 18. I usually get my period 3-4 days after i come off the cycle, it doesnt have to come at the same time all the time. One time, i was streesing so much it came a week late. If things are worrying you take a test, take it in the moring because that is when it is most effective. Good Luck and Always take that extra precaution

Chill its npot worth worrying about, i stressed the first few months but then saw a pattern I get my period on the 4th or 5th day of my break and in the beginning i was always terrified of being pregnant!!

i am the same i am on the yasmin pill i am on my break at the minute my break from the pill satrts back tomoz i am so scared i myt b pergant i dont want to b i am terified i am only turing 18 yea i am stressed that it myt not come people say try not to stres but i cant stop i will b a week late tomorrow i am scared some please help me. i am scared ti take a test incase it comes up positive whar shoud i do pls help me pls

Im on the yasmin pill,
after taking all the pills, i have a 7 day gap, when my period starts. after 2 days of not taking the pill, the 3rd day is usually when i start my period- but i havent.
I've had the pains, but not the blood.
I have unprotected sex quite a lot, but im not sure if its even possible for me to get pregnant, because my pill stops it.

I remember missing one of my pills this month, so could the possibly be the reason for me coming on a day late?

Help!!

i had sex on saturday with my boyfriend and i told him i'm on the pill and after we had sex it was around 2 am and at 8:00 am i took my pill like usual i'm worried that i might be pregant some one help me i'm only 16 :'( :'( :-(

Hey i just started taking yasminelle birth control this month and I've had unprotected sex around 3 times. I take my pill at almost exactly the same tim every day and have never missed a pill. I just finished the 3rd strip yesterday and had unprotected sex. Now I am waiting for my period, I've had some Brown discharge though? I read in another ost a girl got it after excercising which i have been doing a lot of today. Im just beggining to get paranoid that theres a chance i could be pregnant? can anybody give me some reassurance im only 16

I think that none of ye should worry because if you stress it will delay it anyways cause stress does that. Alot of the comments are written by 16 year olds and i think that the pill should be used as a 2nd type of birth control WITH a condom. If you do not use a condom you are at a greater risk of becomin pregnant and also you could catch a sexually transmitted disease!!! So stay calm but next time use a condom also and you will not be relying on what time you took your pill at as being sick and hormonal changes can also effect how much it works!

ive only been on the yasmin pill for exactly a week now last night i had sex with my fiance and he didnt wear a condom but i still didnt let him cum inside of me i was to worried then i got him to wear a condom im scared if for that time he was in me without a condom will make me pregnant.im scared and really stressed out can u please gve me some feed back and let me know everything is goin to b okay.thnk u

Hi, i have been on yasminelle for the last few months now but when i have sex with my boyfriend we still use a condom just to be extra safe.. i take my pill pretty religiously everyday and if i do forget to take it at the exact same time evryday. i only take it mabe an hour or 2 later than normal.. that happens very rarely though, i always remember. the other day, we had sex without a condom.. i made him pull out before ejaculating and he is nearly positive that nothing happened.. not even a little bit. could anyone help me? do you think theres possibilty of pregnancy? i really hope not..

I know how you feel, Im only 14 (yes i know 14 badd age to be concidering being pregnant) but i slept over at my bf's house and we had unprotected sex and im on Yasmin but i took it at diff times in the day. So i didnt let him cuminside me but when he pulled out it went on my leg.. so idk if some got in.. It's thursday and i was suppose to get my period monday.. i havent taken a pregnancy test bc everyone in my family would kill me if i even mentioned any of this to any of them.. so now im scared and i dont know if Yasmin could prevent periods or what to do.. PLEASEEE HELP :(

My periods were late 2 months on Yasmin. Bought 2 pregnacy tests and i was seriously panicing, because i thought i was going to have a child, but the pregnacy tests turned both out negative. Surely enough, a week or two later my periods started. It was the most celebrated day.

did you find out if you're pregnant? i sure hope not, you're just a child!

i wouldnt worry, i usually get my period 4 days after i stop taking the pill :)

hioooooooooooooffffffffffff ffedf fferfed rferferf rerer erfrgr fergt