On october 28th, my girlfriend had her period, and it lasted for the regular 5 days.

On November 19th, she and I were dry humping. I had on cotton boxer briefs and cotton shorts that are about as thick as sweatpants. She had on regular panties and cotton shorts. I did not ejaculate, but I am sure I had some pre-ejaculate fluid. However, it did not seem that any seeped through my boxers, as there were no spots on my shorts (we both thoroughly checked afterwards...)

Her period was supposed to be due on November 28th, but she is now 3 days late, and is not really having signs that she is about to start it, I don't think. She usually begins to have cramps right before it starts, but she hasn't really had any yet. Last night, she seemed to be urinating a little bit more frequently than usual, and she seemed to be a little bit more "clingy" than usual - I guess emotional, but not mood swing emotional. Earlier this evening, she was having a "craving" for Sprite, but she drank Kool-Aid, and I guess that was fine for her. While she is sitting upright in a chair studying, it seems to me that she is a little bloated, but I am not sure...

Aside from the above, she hasn't really been showing any early pregnancy or pre-period signs. Is there a chance that she might pregnant? Am I over-reacting, or is she jsut having some kind of change in her cycle?

We are both 19, and lately her period has been pretty regular (always consistently around 25th-28th). I do remember when were first stated dating (we have been together for 4 years) that her periods would start at the beginning of the month, and I specifically remember that about 2 years ago, it would come around 7th-9th.

Neither of us are ready for children, and I feel extremely worried. She doesn;t seem ot be too bothered, though. She says she just wishes it would begin, but she is not overly-stressing. About 2 weeks, she started to exercise with me (she was literally just starting, as she hadn't exercised for real in a long while), and the last day she exercised was the Monday before Thanksgiving, November 22. Could this play a factor in delaying her period? She would run a mile, then do a little weight training. Is this rigorous enough to do anything?

Also, the day she was supposed to start her period (Nov. 28), we were traveling back to school from home after our Thanksgiving Break (about a 1.5 hour drive). Earlier that day, she got pretty upset with her mother over about having to go somewhere, but she wasn't ready, so she felt very rushed. Then, when her mom did her hair before we left, my girlfriend didn't like it, and seemed to saddened, or at least upset, about it. Then she seemed to be in a hurry to get back to school. Were these events stressful enough to delay her period?

The night we got back to school that same day (Nov. 28), one of her friends brought alcohol to the room. I personally don't condone drinking, but she likes to experiment, so she drank some (Ciroq Vodka mixed with Ruby Red Ocean Spray juice). It made her a little gaseous and caused her stomach to hurt (her mother is the same way: whenever she drinks alcohol, she gets sick). She felt better the next morning, however. Could this quick illness have caused the delay?

Finally, for the past couple of days she has been studying for a really important exam. She claims she hasn't really been stressing over it, but she was a little more stressed tonight, since the exam is tomorrow. Could all the studying cause the delay? She is seeming to be a little more moody today, but not "mood-swing" moody...

Sorry for the long post. I am just really nervous, and am very anxious for her to begin her period. Is there a chance she is pregnant?

It is not unusual for a woman to be late or miss periods all together. This doesn't mean she is pregnant. "Dry humping" and getting pregnant from it with both of you having clothes on would be HIGHLY unlikely.
Women can miss or have late periods for a number of reasons including, stress, weight gain/loss, physical activity/sports, cysts on ovaries, being young, ect...
It is most likely a fluke month and should pass. In any case, be on guard my friend. If by some miracle she IS, and you have not had sex and not penetrated her or allowed any possible semen contact than you might want to question the honesty of the relationship. I'm not saying dry humping is impossible to cause pregnancy but if the way you explained is correct, you would have a better chance of winning the lottery on a scratch off.
Hope this helps!

Thanks, for your help!

I have no doubt in my mind that she has been faithful, it is just weird that this is happening now.

She has never been this late for her period, EVER, so we are just not sure what to think of it.... We have never had sex, but we have dry humped a lot, but every time we are fully clothed. When we first started to do dry humping, I would actually ejaculate, but for the longest while now I have made sure not to ejaculate, so I just don't understand... We checked my shorts afterwards, and there were no spots from the pre-ejaculatory fluid, but I am still just worried, though...

But thanks so much for your help and reassurance. It is greatly and truly appreciated.

Hey...i had an abortion sept 18 2010 and started taking birth control on the 26 of sept. Every since the abortion and bitrh control my cycle has been very irregular...My boyfriend and I still have been having sex. but now im a little concerned... My cycle came on twice in October and the time was a week apart so my last cycle was oct 23 and then I didnt have a cycle in november. I stop taking birth control like the 3rd week in nov and still no period but my boyfriend and i had sex a week after and went with the pull out method. I just took 2 prego tests...1 last night and 1 this morning and both showed up negative!!! so can it be a def pergo or are there any other situations that can be the problem!?? PLEASE HELP!!!! o.O

Hmm... Although there is the possibility, I wouldn't think that you are pregnant just yet. I think that once you just start birth control that it can change your cycle some before it gets regular again. Just wait a little longer, then test again.

I don't know how religious you are, but prayer can be a wonderful, powerful thing. If you read my initial post above, my girlfriend is now 4 days late on her period. We are worried sick, but all we can do is pray that everything works out for the best and have faith that she will start her period soon.

Just be more careful, and I hope everything works out the way you it to...

Hope this helps...

Thank you so much just for your words alone...either way what ever happens I trust everything will work out... but your choice of words could not have been any better!

Thanks again!

okay so i'm not pregnant but i still have not gotten my period since oct but i just started birth control again... any ideas anyone??