i did not hv sex with my bf but his sperms fell on the very opening part of my vagina on 1/1/15 so to be sure enough of not getting pregnant i took ipill within 12 hours i got a minute headache and mood swings m not sure if ill be pregnant and my periods date is 10/1/15 so what changes will happen to my period cycle and will i be pregnant and should i get any pregnancy test? please help me out i am scared....i am also having little white secretion also not all the time but somtimes

Health Guru
Hi, what your experiencing is either physiological or signs your period is due soon because considering it's only the 2/1/15 now any sperm that had made it into your vagina still wouldn't even had chance to fertilise an egg yet and seeing as you took the i pill with in 12 hours there would be not much chance at all! It would take at least two weeks before you may experience any symptoms then it probably only be implantation bleeding. Stop worrying and if you don't want to get pregnant then don't do this type of or thing with out considering the consequences first and using protection!

thankyou so much...i will sure take proper care from now onwards