I had intercourse with my bf on 21st February. I took ipill within 5hour. My last period date was probably on 28th January or 1st February. Today is 1st March. Im still not having my period. Is there any chance I could be pregnant? What should I do?

Hi Sam,

The Ipill, any ECP, can make your next several periods early or late.  It's normal.  It's unlikely you are pregnant taking the ECP within 72 hours.

It's also unlikely you'd get pregnant having sex after about 10 days before your period.  Usually by that time the egg is no longer viable (able to be fertilized).

Hang in there.  You could test now since your period is due but give it another week for better accuracy. 

I really doubt you are pregnant.  Good luck.

delay in periods by few days after consuming ipill is ok. wait for few days for periods to start. if it is delayed for more than 10 days then you can take a pregnancy test.