Hi all,

On 7th Jan, i had sex with my girl-friend. We both are around 25 and both are virgins. We had no intention of having inter-course but i put my penis between her legs even though i had put on a condom.I didn't know that condom had broke in between the legs and all the semen was in between her legs. Near her vagina as well. But we never ever had an intercourse as i was not on her top but from the behind. Now for our safety she took IPILL after 20 hrs and her last Period was on December 8th, 2012 and till today she didn't had any period. I am very worried as we don't want to face any problem. To be on the safer side, i want to make sure what should i do ???

Please tell me that without inserting my penis into her vagina but just my semen touching it makes her pregnant and even she took the protection(IPILL) and now her period is delayed for the 4th day now!

Help and suggestion greatly appreciated!!!

Hi, it is very unlikely that a girl can get pregnant just by little semen on her body. but when the luck is bad anything can happen! taking an i-pill sounds like a wise decision. since i-pill is a hormone pill, it may interfere with periods and make them come early or late than normal. dont worry, she will get her periods after some delay!