I had unprotected sex on the 14th of April, just a day after my period ended. He didn't ejaculate in me but just to be on the safe side, I took an Ipill and hour later. A week after taking the Ipill that is on the 21st of April, I got my period which was light with mild stomach cramps and it lasted for 5 days. Now, since I have a cycle of 26days I was suppose to get my period on the 16th of May, but I still haven't got it as yet with today being the 26th of May. I also have been getting a brown discharge from the 16th of May with pain in my stomach while sleeping, sudden acne, constipation and puffy nipples all from the 16th. I'm 19 years old. Could I be Pregnant? The period that I got on the 21st of April could it be implantation bleeding or withdrawal bleeding? And the brown discharge could it be implantation bleeding? I'm really worried. Please help.

from what I have read and personal experiences with plan b right now plan b messes up your cycle gives you cramps and all these different symptoms I think you should take a pregnancy test in a week or so and hopefully this is just a scare and you don't gave unprotected sex again!!

Thanks a lot for replying. I took Ipill and not plan B and today is the 12th day since I've missed my periods. I'll take a pregnancy test ASAP, hope fully it's negative.