So I have fingered my girlfriend couple days ago and, however this time, i used three fingers. Later on that night she was bleeding with her vaginal discharges and a week has past by and she is still bleeding. She says it hurts from time to time and we are both confused as to what may have happend. We suspect its just a cut and tehrefore will heal, but her being the negative one she is really scared. What could it be, and what should we do?HELLPP PLEASSE! VERY URGENT

first of all -- is she a virgin?

if so, very simple, u may have damaged the small skin portion of the vagina entrance called the "hyman," a.k.a the "cherry". but, if shes not a virgin, u may want to ask someone else :-)
good luck!

I suggest that you wait another couple of days and see if it calms down, you may havfe torn her a little inside or she may just rip very easily. try using lube like KY to cut down on the risk of tearing her and make sure that your nails are trimmed. very very trimmed.

i remember when my fiance first fingered me and his nails grazed my clit i bled for about 2minutes after that i was fine and he fingered me with three fingers and i bled for about 10minutes he had torn me a little bit inside thats what u might have done to ur girlfriend u should try teasing her first until she gets wet then try fingering her but take it slow try one finger then two fingers and tell her to tell u if it hurts when u try three fingers then u will know that its using three fingers that hurt her coz i told my fiance not to use three fingers coz it really hurt it felt like i was being ripped open

exact same situation here...did she turn out okay/?

she's not pregnant right? absoultely no chance for that right?