My girlfriend was touching my penis and I guess she noticed that I precame. I did not ejaculate, it just oozed out apparently. She noticed, so we stopped, i touched it. I then got a packaged wet napkin that I got from Tony Roma's, a rib restaurant. The wet napkin was not anti bacterial, but I used it to wipe my hands, then I used another one and wiped it again. I then washed my fingers with some water I had in the car and then dried on my tshirt. After that, she got ontop of me, we both had underwear on. I then fingered her from behind like 3 times, and It wasn't even all the way in, it was just about half an inch in, since it was from behind. After all that I did prior, can she get pregnant? She is also on the pill for Achne, takes it daily, but not at consistent times. I also masterbated earlier in the day and pee'd at least twice prior. I am just worried. I'll be safer next time and just obstain from sexual activity, I know she feels the same too.

No she cant. Once sperm touches air it basically "dies".

So I should be okay? Did I clean my hands enough before I fingered her?