Please, please, please help me. I know there's lots of topic out there like this. I've done research and read through lots of them. I like this website because the answers seem to be from experience and people who knows lots of facts. So please help me guys. I masturbated yesterday and take the bathroom for a good number of times because i drink lots of water. To keep it short. Today me and my girlfriend was fooling around. I noticed some clear pre-ejaculation on the tip of my penis and wipe it off with my fingers. After that i wiped it on her body and on the blanket. I waited for about 10 minutes after it was dry to finger her, and yes my fingers went up there. Will she get pregnant? My girlfriend seems not to know but I am freaking out. i can't sleep and study for nothing because of this. This is our first time like this. This is my scenario please help me. I am thankful and really appreciate if anyone could shine some light on me with this. Thank you for your time. I will be more careful next time.

ps: I've noticed some veteran (like user Button) answer lots of these questions already but please help this 1 guy (me).

Hi honey! Relax she is NOT pregnant! IF there is sperm in precum it is usually very little and starts dying immediately! Thus it needing to be inside the vagina and ejaculated through the cervix! So you are basically looking at 1 in a million chance! As your sperm IF you had ANY would have to be the strongest sperm alive! I know you probably don't want a biology class, BUT the sperm would have to 1st live for over 10 minutes and various wipes, THEN get through the vaginal lubrication - gel like substance to stop intruders, THEN make it through the MOTHER of ALL barriers the Cervix, which has a thick mucus membrane on it = to also stop intruders, THEN when super sperm made it throught there, he or she would have to swim through the uterus, and into the tube and hopfully find an egg! THEN with whatever power it had left, drill through the shell of the egg! So don't worry OK? NO sperm is THAT strong! In the future, have NO precum or ejaculate anywhere near her vagina OK? Good luck and health!

Thank You very much. You are awesome. Please notice you are helping a person with something that is very important to him. I really appreciate your time. Thanks for the advice, the details, and your biology class. Your nickname reminds me of Thumber, he's my favorite character in Bambi. again, thank you and God Bless. :-D

ok same senerio with me but i had fresh pre cum on my fingers then about 5 minutes later i washed and dried my hands not gentle but not roughly either then about 5-10 minutes later i fingered her so is there a chance she is pregnant?? im soooo scared and worried! please please help PLEASE!

i had a slight bit of cum on my finger & then wiped off my finger with a wet wipe and then just fingered her clitoris and she already got her regular period at its correct timing a few days ago but now after her period is done she is getting some pulsing cramps in her uterus area is that her ovulation or is she pregnant ?

my boyfriend and i were messing around one night. i gave him a h.job but he wasn't cumming or it wasn't in me either. i did feel a little dry 'precum'(since he didn't even "CUM") at the tip, then rubbed it on his shirt / neck / then on his chest from giving him a massage. he put his thing back in and then gave me a 'massage' down there. started to give me a 'tongue' job. won't saliva kill anyway? 

Thanks this is just wat i needed

So was she pregnant? Please reply :S

Worried boyfriend.

I have pretty much the same thing happen to me:
I am a girl, just to be clear.
Is it possible to get pregnant from a situation like this?
On January 27, 2013 (yesterday) my boyfriend and I decided that I should give him a hand job, and he finger me. I made him ***, but he nor I touched the sperm (from what I saw, and what he said). The only thing that had been touched was pre *** when I was giving him a hand job, but I wiped my hand off too. When he came, he got up and stepped of to the side right before the sperm came out so it wouldn't get anywhere near us. He wiped his hands off on a towel after as well. The time in between touching himself and touching me was about 5-10 minutes. We were outside on a hill sitting on a towel the whole time too. After I had an orgasm and sat up, I thought of the possibility of getting pregnant from this, so I thought it would be a good idea to pee just to get anything out, so I peed. Us being only 15 years old, were really worried about me possibly getting pregnant from that. From what I've read, it's possible to get pregnant from fingering, but I don't know the likely hood of it actually happening to me. I have been drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot just to clean the hole out. I don't feel any different, other than being really worried that it could happen. I'm not on birth control or anything like that, and have periods come every month.
NOTE: This is not the first time I have had an orgasm, I have masturbated before, although I have never been fingered by someone other than me. There was no blood during fingering. I have already had my period for the month of January, so i have to wait until mid February to get it again. I can be sure that nothing like this will ever happen again, and I feel really really awful.

please tell me were you pregnant? i've asked a bunch of people & we seem to be having the same problem. everyone i ask says no. but i'm still worried because i haven't gotten my period but i'm stressed people say that stress can delay your period. so please tell me if you were pregnant or not. please.

was she pregnant? please reply to me.

Please help me I have fingered my self a couple of times and I stopped my period ! Please can you help me figure this out please and I'm only 13 and 6 months ! PLEASE HELP

If I touched a little bit of my boyfriends pre cum and felt around in my underwear but didn't go inside of me can I get pregnant? But doesn't sperm die in the air ?

Wow this post just saved me thanks to you bambi i had the same experince!

Yeah thank you so much.. Same problem.. I just. I can't sleep.