ok, so me and my girlfriend were fooling around. i fingered her, and a few minutes later she switched to me. she first started giving me a ha****b, but kept getting it wet by using her mouth. i came, in her mouth, and don't think anything got on my hands. but about 10 minutes later without washing my hands, i fingered her, just once as a teaser. could she get pregnant? this happened last night. after i ejaculated, i did touch my self. but during the 10 minute span i had touched a lot of clothes. is it possible if anything was on my finger, it would have been wiped off by touching the clothes.

Hi, don’t worry. She can’t get pregnant that way. Have in mind that sperm almost instantly dies when in contact with air so the chances that the live sperm got into her somehow are zero. Only way for you to get her pregnant is if you actually penetrate inside of her and then ejaculate. Any other way is almost impossible. So there is nothing you should be worried about.

On the other hand you could consider using some form of protection like condoms or even better, birth control. That way you can rest assured about getting your girlfriend pregnant. Also , many people use the pull out method which seems to work fine. Hope this helps

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he gave himself hand and then fingered me, after a bit I gave him hand so I had his come on my fingers. He asked me to finger myself, so after like an hour I did. Could I get pregnant, please help me.. I'm freaking out? Help