I am a new member and I am still searching around for topics relating to my dilemma. So hear's the story, my girlfriend and i had sex last thursday (11/ 8 ) with a condom but not birth control or anything. Also before and after those days we were engaging in foreplay with no clothes on.
I'm not sure what happened but I know for sure that i did not go in my girlfriend. However i might have gotten pre-cum on my fingers and fingered her. I think it was dry on my fingers before i fingered her but im kinda scared. About a week and a half after this incident, my girlfriend was experiencing cramps between one side of her abdomen and ovary area for that one day. Today (11/18 ) she was feeling really hungry after having a meal that was eaten a couple hours after, she also felt nauseous earlier today but she had also not eaten anything the whole day. I don't know what the hell's going on cause frankly, im scared out of my f***in' mind. Her period ended on November 3rd and had intercourse about 5 days after, and her menstrual cycles are usually earlier than expected but never later, so she hasn't missed her period. She was not fertile when we had intercourse and foreplay so I don't know what's going on. We've had unprotected intercourse for our first time a while back but she didn't get pregnant so is there a high chance that she could be pregnant this time around?

ohcrapthissucks wrote:

It is highly unlikely that your girlfriend is pregnant from pre-cum on your fingers. When was the time you had unprotected sex? It is possible to get your periods while your pregnant but doesnt happen a lot. Did you check the condom after you had intercourse? condoms can and do break. I'd suggest your girlfriend go on the pill just to be extra safe. If your not ready to have children (you sound fairly young too) then try to prevent things like this happening. Always be safe not just for the sake of pregnancies but also Sexually Transmitted diseases. Get your girlfriend a home pregnancy test, the only way to find out for sure ;)

let's see, well the last time i had unprotected sex with her was in mid-august and she got her period at the beginning of semptember, so everything was fine after. its just this time, it's freaking me out the most because she's never had these symptoms so much related to pregnancy symptoms. and yeah i thought it was highly unlikely to get pregnant off of pre-cum on the fingers too. well i have a home pregnancy kit for her but im actually just scared of the results. her period should be coming up in about two weeks, hopefully things will lighten up. thanks a bunch! more answers would be appreciated also!

oh yeah, my girlfriend complains shes also getting fat but i just think its from all the fat from those stupid mcdonald hamburgers that she eats.

lol hamburgers nice. well i think it is very unlikely for her to be pregnant from precum! but it is possible. the safest thing to do would to wait till the time when she has her period and if it doesnt come within a next few days maybe a week get a test!!! and if it comes out poitive then you will know and if it comes out negative then youll know. buy more than one just to check it isnt a false read. you sound fairly young like the other person said so dont say anythign to your or her parents unless she is pregnant and you dont sound ready for a baby so dont get your hopes up and dont make rash desicions. i hope for you the best! ( which ever option you want.)

well i see this post is VERY old so was she pregnant? i expect not but im asking anyway. :P