So I masturbated then I wiped off the cum with my hand and washed my hand after. Later I went to my girlfriends house and I fingered her. We stopped, and I had some precum on my penis and I wiped it off on my jeans. I started to finger her again so im wondering if she could get pregnant? Help!

First off your pre-cum will contain more sperm in it since you masturbated earlier at your home. When you went to your girlfriends house and wiped it off then continued pleasuring her you could of transferred sperm into her from you hands and under your fingernails etc. A common myth is once sperm hits air it will die. Completely not true and sperm can be in the open air until the semen dries out then the sperm dies. It is harder to conceive by transferring the sperm than through sexual intercourse but there is still a possiblity.

I would not worry about her being pregnant unless she misses her period. If she does miss her period have her take a pregnancy test.

heather the same thing happened to me, i gave him a hand job & he cummed a little bit so i'm guessing that's pre cum well i don't know then i wiped my hand on my leggings & continued giving him the hand job. when i was completely done i wiped it on the blanket & on my leggings again. i started texting i opened the door of the car, & opened the door of my house & opened & closed the door of my room at then like 20 minutes later without noticing what i was doing fingered myself lightly not enough to make it hurt or to go inside. i just touched my vagina. & then when i noticed what i had done the first thing i did was put germ x on my hands lots of germ x. & then i went and peed to like clean everything out i'm realy stressed this happened about 5 days ago. everyone is telling me that i can't be pregnant. sould i believe them? i'm really stressed & can't sleep. can stress delay your period i have lots of questions please answer them please. your pretty much my only hope.

Since you wiped the pre-cum/ejaculation on your leggings down your leg you are probably okay. If you wiped it right on your vagina then there is a possibility but very small. Sperm can survive in open air until the semen dries out killing the sperm. Twenty minutes later would of been enough time to probably dry out any that may be under your nails. Pee'ing would not help clear it out (Probably none inside of you anyway but for your info.) When you pee it comes out of your urethra hole, and you have sex and have a baby it comes out of your vagina (separate holes.) But in men pee'ing helps get out left over sperm because they use the same hole. I read stress is the number one cause for a delayed period in most women between the ages of 15-30. Stress from am I pregnant, school work, money problems, family issues, etc adds up so trying to find a way to relax and release the stress will help get your periods every month on time. Overall I believe you are probably not pregnant from this experience but be careful and remember to protect yourself because all it takes is one sperm. Always use a condom and if you can get on birth control to help protect yourself from pregnancy. Good Luck and if you don't understand anything or have any more questions feel free to ask me.

recent ejaculation one day ago.. is possible pregnant? My problem, little bit of pre cum on my fingertip and 4-5 second later i fingering her deep.. plz help me.. is possible to pregnant?