it happened on the 14th august , my boyfriend fingered me on that day , as i were scared, i told my boyfriend to use left hand to masterbate and right hand to finger me , his sperm was on my body after he masterbate , he used tissue to cleaned it for me , few minutes later , he touched my body and he tried to finger me again , i was scare and i said it might still contain sperm but he said he've already used tissue to cleaned it so he fingered me and i am so worried , today is the 20 th and i got tender breast , it feels painful whenever i touches it i was so confused couse i could not identify whether this is the symptoms of pregnancy or the symptoms before menstruation.Because every month before i got my mensturation my breast will feel painful and hard. my menstruation came on the 30th last month .I've did some research and found out that is possible for a woman to get pregnant is someone fingered her with a finger that contains sperm on it, can anyone please help me with this?i really need some advise thank you so much!

Hi There,

From the way you explained it, it is not likely that you are pregnant. You did not say however where he ejaculated on your body. Once sperm contacts air survival rates deplete quickly. There seems to be a time frame in between him wiping off and starting again.
He should have washed his hands before the two of you began again. If you are going to be intimate with anyone please do it safely. Getting on a form of BC and using a condom are sure fire ways to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. As well, if you feel uncomfortable, insist that your bf wash himself and take all precautions before anything else occurs.

Thank you so much for your advise and actually he ejaculated on my stomach then he touched the exactly same place before he fingered me again. plus 14th Aug was my fertaile day thats why i'm so nervous and i would like to ask , if a woman is pregnant , when will the pregnancy symptoms appear? (such as tender breast)

From what you said , should I be worrying ? because these few days I just couldnt fall asleep beofre I kept wondering am I pregnant or not :-(

Early sysmptoms of pregnancy can start with or without implantation bleeding 4 to 6 days after conception took place and is light or brownish. You will not normally feel breast tenderness, dizziness, nausea, gas etc... until a month or month and a half. Some women feel pregnant earlier but mainly from intuition. You should not have anything to worry about in this situation.
As a side note stress can also delay a period. Wait until your next period and if it is late take a HPT.

thank you so much for answering my question:)
actually i have one more question.
on the 18th Aug some blood came out from my vagina while my boyfriend is fingering me , is that implantation bleeding? or some kind of infection occured because my boyfriend's nails are too sharp?
as you said it normally happens four days after, I'm just wondering could that be implantation bleeding?but some kind of same experience happened in every month.

wow, ur situation is very very similar to mine. 1st time he fingered me i had blood and i thought that he might have tore the hymen, but then 2nd time i bled as well and it hit me that it could ve been his nails cos they are a bit sharp. i'm also worried about being pregnant and im going through breast tenderness, but it s only been like a week and 5 days that my bf and i fooled around so i doubt it pretty much that im pregnant cos normally, i get tender breasts so....but im still kinda worried. oh well i'll wait and see.
good luck with you ;-)

Thank you so much for your advise as well :-) good luck to you too!

To Frustrated,
actually i have one more question.

I would say that it was due to his nails being to sharp as this area in particular is very sensitive with many vessels. Suggest he cut his nails.

Thank you so much for your advise :-) I will ask my boyfriend to cut his nails

my situation is also similar. my bf was fingering me but he didnt clean or attempt to clean his hands. im very nervous that i could be pregnant! :'(

I had sperm on my index finger. I cleaned it, and MOST PROBABLY fingered her with my middle finger. We are still very concerned. If she is pregnant, we would like to abort AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Please suggest what form of abortion/checkup/pills she should take. This happened 72 hours before this post.

my boyfriend fingered me with his right hand, after he got sperm all over his left hand. he washed his hands 5 times, scrubbing his fingers. should i be worried about getting pregnant??

hey i had the same thing happen to me
my boyfriend fingered me and i was scared he had sperm on his hand. i started bleeding the next morning and i got really scared. I went to the hospital that night and they said everything was fine but i asked them for the emergency contraception pill to make sure i wouldn't get pregnant.

over the next few weeks i kept getting symptoms of pregnancy. I ended up taking the pregnancy test almost a month later, and i'm not pregnant! Thank God. The thing is, the more you think about it and worry, the more the symptoms or pseudo-symptoms are going to come up. What i mean is that if you know the symptoms of being pregnant are being tired, peeing often, implantation bleeding, heavy enlarged breasts, etc, they WILL happen to you. i had every single one of those symptoms. You create the worst possible scenario in your head and you continue to get paranoid.

To be honest, i read this forum and it freaked me out so bad that i couldn't sleep for weeks. Now that i know for sure i'm NOT pregnant, i wanted to come back and reassure some people who may be in this situation, or will be in the future, that
1. it IS possible to get pregnant through fingering. it's highly unlikely, but possible. just have your boyfriend wash his hands with soap and water before he does anything else
2. you can get emergency contraception (Plan B, Ovral 21) and take it within 5 days of the incident and the chances of getting pregnant are lower
3. search for hotlines so you can seek help and speak to nurses who can calm you down and reassure you
4. Don't frantically search all over the internet because you will get more worried. It's times like these when the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" works. If you dont see the stuff to worry you, you dont think about it.
5. If you ARE pregnant, all the best to you =)

k, ok. So I was in a situation very similar to this one this past month. I personally just want to speak out for others who, like me, or completely stressed out and panicking and are receiving a lot of inaccurate information and 'maybe' answers. My girlfriend gave me a hand job. I wasn't even sure if I got any of it on my hand and if I had, I would have wiped it off on my jeans. Approximately three minutes later I proceeded to finger her. I didn't even think about any chance of her becoming pregnant. She later, very nervously, told me she was worried, and asked me if i had any cum on my hands before after she jerked me, and i honestly answered that I didn't know. So for about 10 days I was on the verge of having a heart attack and reading bunches and bunches of forums similar to these. I am to the conclusion that the chance of getting pregnant from something like that is like 0.1
percent. if that. and my girlfriend wasn't pregnant. and now we both laugh about it. just figured i'd add some in put with an actual outcome. hope this helps!