well for the past few weeks ive been feeling nausea amd havent been eating as much but wen i got my period i thought i was reavled from my pain well i wanst wen i got my period it came like a whole bunch of dicharge and i was a lot and black not brown but black ive been having headaces and cramps pluse i still feel nausea my breast dont really get sore only somtimes i feel pain here and there me and my boyfreind have unproteced sex all the time almost everyday but never cums in side of me he pulls it out anyway im goimg to the doctor tomorw for a test do u think it to early to tell or can i even be pregant i did get my period but it came real erly i got it on the 10th and its soppoe to be here on the 23rd help please

ok i need some help and i see all these veiws amd no replys

alrighty,

1. Unprotected sex always carries the risk of conception, "pulling out" is NOT a medical form of birth control, the faliure rate is as high as about 40% of women getting pregnant within a year of using this method of birth control,

pulling out even a fraction of a second late could expose the uterus to semen.

and Pre ejactulate can sometimes carry sperm from previous ejactulations where a little semen is left in the urethra and then picked up by the pre ejaculate or 'pre cum'.

so you are at risk of pregnancy.

2. your "period"

Was this period lighter than usual? from what you described it as "brown discharge". and it came much earlier than usual. this could be "implantation bleeding". which occurs as the fertalized egg burrows into the lining of the womb in early pregnancy. this bleeding is common in early pregnancies, women often mistake it for a period, but it isnt, it is usually lighter, shorter and earlier. and only lasts a day or two.

3. a pregnancy test is accurate from about 21 days after conception, so if you have been having symptoms for a couple of weeks its easily ready to take a test now.

4. of course, it could be that that in fact was your period. and therefore you would not be pregnant. but you cant know until you have taken two tests. (always take a second test a few days later regardless of the results of the first test)

so still go and get a test. better to be safe than sorry!

unless you want to be pregnant. use a medical form of birth control from now on.

so in other words i can still be pregant (at a high risk or a low risk)?

high risk or low risk, there is still a risk. you shouldnt be concerning yourself with whether its low or high, you should be concerned the risk is there. and considering you regularly have unprotected sex, it was going to happen sooner or later.

if the "period" you had was lighter than normal, shorter, scantier, earlier, then it may well be implantation bleeding.

the hCG hormone levels may not have risen high enough to stop the menstrual cycle yet.

the bleeding might have been a sign of threatened miscarriage.

you need to book an appointment with a doctor or family planning clinic and you need to take a pregnancy test.

thanks well im going to the doctor tomorow and ill ket u guys no wheter i am or not

i got my period 4 days earlier then i usually do. im still worried if im pregnant because its ALOT heavier then usual and its like a dark color yesterday it was like almost BLACK!! can someone help me

Well to be quite honest I am having the same thing happen to me, but mine came a lot early like almost 2 weeks earlier, so there is a big possiblitie that you are pregant, because my boyfriend and I are. So keep me posted and I will find out every thing about it and let you know.

So i was wondering... i have been TTC. and according to an ovulation test i should have been ovulating the 27 and 28. i had sex three times unprotected and he came in me.. my period should be due around the 15.. can i test the day it should come.. or should i wait untill its a week late. B.c i am very anxious.

Before the month of february my periods no longer came and i was on birthcontrol to get my hormones right to bring them back i started it June 07 to Jan 08. And then w/o the pills my period came byits self for the first time in a year. BUT Before my periods stopped last year they came around the 5th. this period came around the 15th. 10 days later then my normal period would.. SO does this mean that i should start expecting them around the 15th instead of the 5th?

And my main question is b.c my period came back and around 12 days later the test DID say i would ovulate the next day does this mean that i do have a good chance in being pregnant right now? Im so worried that im not ovulating... and not pregnant.. any helpful assurance or advice would help alot