i had unprotected sex two days ago and i started my period today. is it still possible that i'm pregnant?

no, it is not possible to have a period and be pregnant.

I am not a 100 % sure but I do know that one of my friends had her period through her whole 6months of pregnancy... she didnt even kno a thing.... until she realized she was gaining weight. So just be careful.

well...dont quote me on this, but i think if you just had the sex only 2 days ago, u would still hav this period but you would miss ur next one. thats wat happened 2 my sis. im not sure how often something like that happens. id say its way too early to really tell. wait 4 weeks until u miss ur next period and then test. also in many cases you wont have any symptoms until after ur missed period. hope everything turns out good. *BABYDUST*

MY FIRST DAUGHTER WAS CONCEIVED 3 DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD, AND I WAS GETTING MY PERIOD 14 WEEKS INTO MY PREGNANCY....SO YES IT IS POSSIBLE.

was this a normal period, or could you tell it was different?

It's such a cliche by now, but the only way to be positively sure and know know you are Not is to take a test. Wait about 4-5 days after your period is done, then go to Wal-mart and get a couple boxes and go through the self-checkout lane. No embarrassment and if you're worried you'll have the resources to know for sure.

Medically, No, you can't get a period--it would be some type of pregnancy bleeding like implantation, exc, or a rare case (like the posts above) where some type of situation caused them to bleed throughout pregnancy.

If you do feel symptoms of pregnancy later on and really think you are pregnant, it may be favorable to go to your local clinic and get a blood test done (even if the urine test said Not Pregnant) because if you are bleeding during an actual pregnancy the levels of pregnancy hormones may be messed up enough to give you a negative reading. Not likely, but possible in a sense. Sorry, not trying to freak you out, just giving you info from past research.

Chill out, unless you had unprotected and didn't take precautions after I'm pretty sure you're okay :)

hello. me and my boyfriend have been having sex alot and he always cums in me. i would like to know how long it takes to know you are pregnant? we also just had sex yesterday around noon. and today in the morning i feel really sick and dizzy and hot. then i go to the bathroom and its my period. i never felt like that in my period before. what should i do? please reply. thanks.

WOW!! thats kind of harsh!! maybe this girl has never experianced pregnancy before!! I have three small children myself and am pregnant with my 4th and thats after a tubal ligation 12 months ago, witch means anything is possible. Not to mention that every woman is different and handle pregnancy different then others. I got really sick every morning with my three babies and this pregnancy is different cuz i dont experiance morning sickness or anything, and i still bleed every month too and the only way i knew i was pregnant is because of the weight gain in my belly. So before you go and call someone stupid for asking a question, look at the facts first. because there is no such thing as a stupid question,

hey im 18 years old and i had se on the 29th and 30 i get my period in the beging of the mnth is there a change im pergnat.?

ok, well my period came on time, and stuff, but i'm still worried is it possible that I'm pregnant, cos i think i had some spotting earlier before my period, and had unprotected sex a couple weeks back... i just don't know what to think %-)

so i have been having sex unprotected the last month but he always pulls out. the last time was about a week nd half ago. i have been feeling rly sick the last week nd been having alot of pregnancy symptoms but i just got mi period 2 days ago nd a week early. this is not normal for me at all. i watch mi periods nd they always come either exactly 28 days later or a couple days l8 but nvr early. it has been very abnormal nd is like a brownish redish, which is not normal. i have been extemely lightheaded nd have headaches nd i have been feeling like i have to throw up randomly. alot of ppl keep joking about morning sickness but i didnt think it was possilbe to b pregnant nd have ur period. help me im rly scared. neither of us need a kid rite now. i am going on the pill if im not. but idk if i shuld go get tested nd how long after mi bleeding stops shuld i?? ughh 

so i have unprotected sex, with my boyfriend. i had sex while i was ovulating unprotected. we havent been stressfuly trying its more if we get pregnant we do if we dont we dont (just trying to not make it to stressful).  while i was supose to get my period last month it was hardly anything and only lasted a day on and off, it was brownie red and pink, nothing like my normal period ( normal i have my period for 7-10 days and is very heavy) about a week ago i started having pregnancy symptoms like tiredness , cravings, my lower stomache feeling hard, have a weird mitallic taste in my mouth , chest being sore, but wat was really weird that made me think omg whats happening is my boyfriend was playing with my chest and they started leaking.right away i thought omg am i pregnant?  this week i am supose to get my period , and i some what did today, at work i went to the washroom and when i wiped there was blood on it not much it was like pink liquid. (thers been a little more brownish blood on my pad but nothing like a normal period). (by this point if i am pregnant i would be about either 7 weeks or 3 weeks along)  so after work i got a pregnancy test and it said negative . could i still be pregnant or is there no way. 
even tho i try to say if im not ill be fine it doesnt matter, its a lie if im not i will be so sad, we want a baby and i hope i am pregnant. 
please give me some answer on what to do or what might be happening to me. 

I had my last period on June 20 - 25. A few weeks later I noticed tht i was bleeding during sex for abt 3 days. Abt a week or so later I stated getting hot flashes, my lower back started hurting and I just wasn't feeling like normal. My period was suppose to be come on jul 18 but on the the 26th i stated spotting and the next day I got my period. Could I be pregnant? Or is this type of thing normal.

if you all think your pregnany, go get a pregnancy test...its not that hard