I HAD SEX ON AUG 17 AND GOT MY PERIOD ON DA 21STOF AUGUST..THIS MONTH "SEPT" I HAD MY PERIOD BUT IT CAME A WEEK EARLY EVENTHOUGH I HAD MY PERIOD I FEEL VERY TIRED, BREAST ITCH, VEINS DARK, BEEN NAUSES... COULD I STILL B PREGNANT EVENTHOUGH I GOT A HOME TEST AND IT CAME NEGATIVE.. IT WAZ A DOLLAR STORE 1 ...

Alright first off...

If i wasn't familiar with h4x0r 5p33k I probably would not have understood you. Writing clearly and eloquently usually gets more answers.

i will tell you what I have told others on this topic... Seriously, petition your school for a factual and comprehensive curriculum about sex. I can't believe the c**p they are putting into your heads! Here's the straight skinny on menstruation, and it should make it clear that there is NO WAY you're with child.

When you have your period, the inner lining of your uterus is falling off, causing you to bleed. This inner lining is called the Endometrium... and when a fertilized "egg" implants itself in the Endometrium, this "inner wall" becomes the Placenta. The Placenta is a filter, and the food source of the fetus. It is where the chord is connected.

The reason women menstruate is because their body has not become pregnant. There is no need to be prepared to feed a baby that is not there. Likewise, when you are pregnant you will not get your period, because your uterus needs its inner wall to make the placenta... and support the unborn child.

What you may be worried about is "implantation bleeding" but it is usually VERY light spotting as compared to a whole Pad's worth of blood and tissue. If you have had a period that was slightly lighter than normal, it was likely due to stress.

The symptoms you describe can also be symptoms of PMS/PMT. You're like me, irregular... i recommend checking your cervix and vaginal fluid to determine where you are in your cycle from now on.

ALWAYS use TWO methods of birth control, NEVER double up condoms, and make sure you clean up. If you do that and time intercourse to when you are not fertile, you will not get pregnant. I guarantee.

-K.

that is a lie. My aunt had her period for the first 6 months of her pregnancy.

That is completely untrue. You can have one seems like a period and still be pregnant. Maybe you should do some more homework before you start preaching birth control methods to others!!!

its can also be decidual bleeding..its bleeding that may or may not occur during the first trimester of pregnancy . its bleeding that is like a period. look it up alone and you will found out more about this

GUARANTEE! YEAH RIGHT.

Condoms only work 98% of the time... and you can get pregant even if using them... some people will still come on the period when pregant..

Okay to the first reply, I'm glad your confident with yourself but you are not correct. People post questions for help, you answered rudely and inaccurate. And to whom posted yes you can have yoyr period and still be pregnat aswell as have your period several months into pregnancy. always remember every woman and pregnancy is different. Blood test are extremely accurate and can ditect sooner that a home pt. Consider that as a option.

Ok first off I would like to say the whole you dont get a period is bull c**p! My aunt had a period six months of her pregnancys she had 3 and then my sister in law is 2 months pregnant and has had her period both 2 months. My mom was the same. So dont tell people its not possible maybe in the medical books it says it cant happen but it does everyday!!!!!