hey well let me start, I'm not totally sure I'm going to get morning sickness.. I've asked my mum what her symptoms were when she had my sister, my brother and me... which were, Headaches, lower back pain, slight cramping/shooting pains at the bottom of stomach, tiredness, tender breasts, urinating more frequently and last but not least a missed period... well I'm having every single one of them symptoms, I'm so far a week late for my period and I'm a very regular person , I did take a test about 2 or 3 days late for my cycle, it came back negative but my mum did say its to early to tell but I'm a very impatient person he he, I'm thinking about taking another test maybe in 2 or 3 days... I'm just hoping now to get someone else's opinion...please... I am kind of hoping I am pregnant and my boyfriend is being very supportive as well, Do you think I am and also if I am could someone give me advice about what healthy stuff I should do while the pregnancy and after?? please... thank you x

well ill be happy to try to give you any info i can, first those smptoms are a good indication that you are. expecially since your regular and yo u missed your period. and some people dont get a positive result until a week or 2 after there missed period. so you are right to wait a week.dont worry im very impatient to when it comes to finding out if your going to have a baby or not. lol. its very good that your boyfriend is being very supportive of all of this expecially when hes a big part of this. maybe.lol let me tell you what happend with my first son. we were trying for like a month. and ive always been regular. well. i dont remember if i had a symptoms or not but what made me think i was, was the missed period. then i started getting symptoms. like the smell of hamburger. it made me sick. i felt nautius all the time. i knew i was pregnant the moment i missed my period. but the whole month i took test after test and all came back negative. the beginning of the next month i finally decided to go to planned parent hood and sure enough i was. i took like 8 tests all which had 2 test sticks in them. my hormones wasnt high. it barely showed up and then it gradually got darker the longer it sat. so the hormones vary expecially with your first pregnancy. as far as the health goes. i would go ahead and start taking prenatal vitamins. and if your a smoker stop until you know for sure. smoking is hard to stop beleave me!!! but its worth it. when you know if you are make a dr. appt. with a obgyn and he'll tell you what to do from there. eat right. cuz what you eat the baby eats. and it should be healthy. drink a lot of milk and water. or 100% juice. get as much rest as you can and do not lift any heavy objects. that could cauze problems. thats about it. well good luck and let me know what happens.

Thank you so much for your advise/info I really appreciate it, but unfortunately I have come on my period today, very unexpected as for being late and had no signs that i was going to come on my period at all... but yeah thank you so much I'll keep everything you wrote in mind for if there is a next time :-) xxxx

your welcome. sorry to hear that you started. just one question, is it like a normal period or is it like spotting. and what color is it. dont mean to give your hopes up sometimes you think your getting your period when really your pregnant. just some more info. keep watch. good luck with whatever happens.

Thank for replying again :-) just warning ya its a bit horrible what im goin to say... well the blood its really slimy (sorry) and its not usaully that slimy maybe a tiny bit but not that much very very red in colour and it seems heavier... but im still gettin pain pains shooting pain ect.. also weeing alot and im still a bit constapated not being able to go propley ect... but yeah i have no thought of being pregnant anymore so nothing i dont think will get my hope up unless its a positive pregnantcy test, its just my luck really.. i was off the pill for 6 months .. so now i am debating with myself wether to go back on the pill or not..... Im just feeling like there no point trying because at the moment my body dosent seem to be ready yet.. but thank you again so much xxx

i know its frusturating but i wouldnt give up yet. it takes a while. my sister in law has a soon to be 8 year old daughter and she has been trying to get pregnant for 4 or 5 years now. and nothing, but they have gotten checked and everything seems fine, its just the timinge. and my best friend tried for 5 years and she just had her first baby in dec, of 08. so like you i want to be pregnant so bad, but my husband wont let me get off the pill yet. we have 2 little boys and my littlest one is turning 3 and he dont want to have another one till hes in school. but hopefully i can change his mind. thats why when i thought i was pregnant i was so exited to think that it could actually have happend. like you we should not give up. just keep trying. good luck and take care

Thats very true. as my boss is 62 and has two girl 13 and 14, I asked him why he left it so long and his answer was they just wouldn't come.. So thank you for your help and I dont think I will give up just yet... you just never know what rounds the corner... We should keep in touch to see what happens :-) good luck to you aswell :-)... take care xx

yeah, thats fine. we can keep in touch. do you have an email, if so ill write it down and email you so you can have my email so we can keep in touch with whats going on. :D