So heres the run down. My last period was april 6th, i had unprotected sex 14 to 15 days after ..dumb..i know. I didnt think nothing of it until i missed my period which was suppose to be around may 4th or so. I took a pregnancy test around my expected period and it was negative. Well that week i cramped and not one drop of blood came out. I cramped off and on for about a week, then felt nothing for about a couple days, then it started all over again and i thought i was getting my period and nothing happend. These cramps felt some what different from menstral cramps. So then the symptoms of being pregnant started to hit me in the face. I was always bloated ...still am, constipated, my boobs hurt and my areola's are brown, i always felt the urge to pee ..still do, my face is full of acne, i can smell things from a mile away ecspecially B.O., and once again the weird cramping without blood was going on. I started to think maybe i really am pregnant? So now 3 weeks passes by and still not one drop of blood. Then this past monday night i found a little brown spot in my underwear.... the next morning i woke up got outta bed and a pain hit me in my abdomen, i walked to my door then all of a sudden blood poured out and went through my shorts right away. It was thick and there was a lot. so i thought to my self "yay i got my period!" Well then i woke up wednesday which is the day after my period, and started throwing up. I never throw up when i start my period, so maybe its not really my period? Now today i woke up without getting sick and there is barely any blood coming out... but the sharp pain is still there in my abdomen.  crazy stuff huh? not sure what to think, so if anyone out there knows whats going on, let me know. Thanks.

Spotting is normal for early pregnancy. I don't want to sound ominous, but since you mentioned heavy flow, it could also be a miscarriage. You should consult your doctor.

thanks! yea i doubt it was considered spotting... dont you spot like the first week? if i so happen to be pregnant i would be 4-5 weeks.

who knows! im just going to have to be patient and wait till i see a doc.