Okay.
Well, I'm 13 years old, and.. I think i got my period.

A few days ago in my underwear was a light brown liqued stain.
And then today was a dark brown liqued/mushy stain..?

I put a tampon in, and then took it out. On it was a dark brown sticky/mushy substance?

So, no red bleeding, but instead i have brown stickyish stuff?

Is this normal?

Well, i can't tell you that I know if it's your period or not.. but that just happened to me. In fact, I was looking on google to see if it was normal that my period was sticky and brown, i expected to be more like the blood from a cut? So.. I'm with ya. :-)

im with ya both i got that but except mine also had a combination of light red

yeah i have the same thing as well..this should be the time im due for my period but i have this dark brown sticky stuff instead, apparently its old blood so its normal but im not sure

I am 22 years old. I had a D&C in May 2007 and then got a Depo shot in May 2007 as well. I had irregular periods for a year. but my periods have been regular for the last 6 months. I was 3 weeks late for my period and took multiple HPT's and they all came out negative. i also did a blood HCG test and the results were 0.7. I also had an ultrasound which the tech said she couldn't see anything until 5 weeks of a pregnancy. All this alludes to me not being pregnant however I started spotting dark old blood and thought I was starting my period but now 2 days later I am still only getting small amounts of this dark color old blood. What is going on? Any way i could be pregnant? Or am I just crazy?

plese if anyone knows what this stiff is tell us!!!!
I am only 12 and i am getting this stuff..i am scared some one please write what it is!!! :-(...

Okay this always happens to me and so far I'm fine, Im 18 and nothing bad has came from it. My periods always start out a brownish color then they turn red later. If your really concerned go to a doctor or ask your mom.

its happend to me a few times i got it right now too. the first time it happend i was 14 and not sexualy active so... its not a std or anything. i am almost 22 now and sexualy active and it still happends to me. i never knew y. but since i started my period when i was 12 its always been weird i would skip months bleed 3 days sum times id bleed 8 days. then other times id bleed brown.. i really dont think there is anything to worry bout. but if it still concerns you go to the gyno babe

You have started happend to me im 12 browny then it just goses red congrats :-D ! :-)

I think I started mine too today but I don't want to say anything I'm at my grandmas house and I'm freaking out

omgee.!I thought I was the only 12 year old here xc plzz help We're not sure if its healthy or not D:

Hey im 13 and i had gotten my period for the first time i told my mum and she said your first period will be a browny substance and the next peroid you get will be a reddish so its completely normal girls its just your first period congratulations girls your now women xoxo

That happened to me too, the brown stuff lasted 3 days then yesterday I got my period. I think every things okay for u too, I asked my mom and she said it's completely normal. Your period probably wont be very heavy though mine isn't...

13,14,15,16 And 17 ( I got mine when i was 17)

ITS NORMAL!

Everyone gets theres at a different time, just ask your mom when she got hers, and more then likley thats when youll get yours!

my mom was 17 when she got hers, and thats when i got mine!

Dont worry your not a outside, i know a girl who was 10 and ended up prego at 13 and had her baby at 14 crazy stuff, use protection!

ohhhhh thank god im 12 my period came out a dark brown color i thought i had an infection