hi im a 17 year old girl i think i might be pregnant but im not sure .. i had unprotected sex on the 10th of april .. on the 12th of april my stomach started hurting really bad in my lower abdominal and i was feeling a lil queesy i also have alot of gas and get very hungry i sometimes wake up hungry as hell ... now ive had unprotected sex before and ive never felt like this .. i took a home pregnancy test but it came out negative my cousins to wait a couple days before i take another one she also said if i dont get my period soon to make a appointment so we could get it done at the doctors and she would take me ..... can anyone please give me some answers or explanations

Hi there just wondering B4 i can give you my honest answer u need a bit more information...
when you last period was .. the first day it started...
and when is it due to come back on again ..
also how many day cycle have you got???
have you got increased vaginal discharge???

well my last period was march 13 and it started on the 7th its usually a 7 day cycle

yea i have been having some discharge and it was due on the 7th of this month

sorry how many days inbetween every period eg 21.. 26..28...33 days from the start of your period to the start of the next period

31 days has passed

ok so you last period started on the 7th of april ...
Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Sunday, March 21, 2010 to Friday, March 26, 2010

but if it started on the 13th of march

Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from Saturday, March 27, 2010 to Thursday, April 1, 2010 so if you have unprotected sex between these dates i would say you have a high chance of being pregnant

Hi, I just wanted to know some things cause' I've had unprotected sex the day right after my period & my boyfriend did indeed cum in me. I missed me period for a week & one day now & I got a lot of symptoms (Fatigue, sore breasts, dizziness, frequent urination, bloating, etc.). I'm not on the pill. The last time I got my period was on March16th & I was supposed to get it on April13th. & we are actually hoping that I am. So could I be? Is it possible?

ok thank u for ur help ... im still not sure tho cuz my stomach isnt getting hard yet ...but i guess im just gonna have to wait and see

Guest take a HPT and see if you are pregnant it will come up positive now use you FMU (first morning urine)

it wont be getting firm yet you will be bloating more than any thing i believe you wont be pregnant

Okay you need to give more information. You had sex on the 10th and 12th of what month? Have you missed your period? If you had sex in the 10th and 12th of march then you wouldn't feel symptoms yet as it takes 7-14 days to actually conceive. You can take a test 14 days after you have unprotected sex.were you trying to conceive?