Hi. I have a boyfriend and we really like each other. Last month I started to have some pregnancy symptoms. I am hungry all the time and everything taste different. My breasts are huge. But, I got my period. Could I still be pregnant? My pregnancy test was negative.

Hi. It is not impossible to have periods and be pregnant. Some pregnant women have regular periods all the time. Home pregnancy tests are 97% accurate. If your test is negative, but you still have pregnancy symptoms, you should check it out with your doctor. PMS can make you feel like you are pregnant. The symptoms are very similar. It is really tricky, especially when you have irregular periods.

hi im so confued I thought u can not get ur period while u are pregnant? I have been having weird symptoms. the last 2 months im having spotting for a couple days and than my period for 5 or more days. i have heartburn sore breasts cramps and a lil sick to my stomach i dont know if it just me but could i be pregnant??????????? me HELP im soooo confused i feel like im never going to get pregnant i have been with my bf for 5 years and we dont with a condom or anything!! and never pregnant maybe there is somthing wrong with me im scared PLEASE HELP :) thanks

I've wondered the same thing before. Could I be pregnant after getting my period, even though that is supposed to be impossible by definition? Even after getting my period, I'd get symptoms like abdominal bloating, fatigue, and frequent urination, which are all textbook pregnancy symptoms during the first trimester. Then I'd go out and buy a pregnancy test or several, and they'd end up being negative. 

I think you really can't be pregnant if you got your period, unless you have two uteruses, which is possible but a very rare medical condition. I understand you would really like to have a baby though, and sometimes that plays tricks on your mind. 

hi im so confused I thought u can not get ur period while u are pregnant? I have been having weird symptoms. the last 2 months im having spotting for a couple days and than my period for 5 or more days. i have heartburn sore breasts cramps and a lil sick to my stomach i dont know if it just me but could i be pregnant??????????? me HELP im soooo confused i feel like im never going to get pregnant i have been with my bf for 5 years and we dont with a condom or anything!! and never pregnant maybe there is somthing wrong with me im scared PLEASE HELP :) thanks

i got my period 1 wwek late and its really slow. could i still be pregnant?

sorry but it is possible to have ur period and be pregnant. i had bleeding all the waY to my 4 month of my pregnancy

it is impossible to have your period and be pregnant at the same time. your bleeding is called vaginal bleeding but its not your period.they are two different things. you must ovulate to have your period but when your pregnant you dont ovulate anymore so therefore you dont get ur period when your pregnant. vaginal bleeding can be cause by your uterus lining but its normal to have vaginal bleeding.

HELP (alt+b)
Okay, so heres the deal...i got my last period on the 8th of sept but for the last month ive been feeling nauseas and getting headaches, also moodswings and along with other early pregnancy symptoms. & basically i havn't been feeling myself lately and i thought i could b pregnant. But on oct 15th i got my period but a week late my period isnt like it usually is and i still get that nauseas feeling in my stomach after i eat, i'm soooo confused :? because i dont know if i could be pregnant or not.
please let me know what you think

Hi, I am also wondering the same thing.
I was wondering if I was pregnant for the few days I was expecting my period to come and it didn't. It just came today, but I still feel just slightly nausous, but only a little bit after I eat, no puking or anything. The only other symptom I've noticed is a lot of light headedness throughout the day. I thought I got the flu when I was nausious around the 12th -14th of Jan and puked twice the 13th. But I NEVER get the stomach flu (altho it was going around at work, I usually get just a cold sickness) So I thought that was rather strange.
I know its not too likely, partly because my guy pulls out and masterbates a while before he cums, and most of the time we do use condoms. But there were a couple times this past month we did not use one. Namely around the 2nd of January, and I think the 17th and 19th also of Jan.
I don't always keep exact track of my periods, so couldnt tell you for sure if they are always the same, but I do get them roughly once a month. I believe my Nov period started between the 17th-19th, and in Dec. I believe I started on the 23rd. I just got my period very early hours of today, but still feel funny. I did take a test on the 28th that showed negative, but I also couldnt really see that "control" line at all, so wondered if I did it wrong...

I don't know if it's all in my head, or if I just have that feeling that something is different. Also I have been asked 2-3 times lately by people at work who thought I was pregnant... I don't know if they were serious, but they asked me if I was or not.. I said no, cuz I didn't think I was.. is it possible they noticed something differant?

so i had sex about two weeks ago we used a condom and i am on birth control but we fooled around for a long time before he actually put the condom on. I got my period a week later it was 2 days late but because i got it i thought i was ok but the last couple of days a have been nauseous around noon, and really tired. am i pregnant, or just looking to far into being a lil sick? i haven't taken a test and don't want to have to if i'm just being a worry wort as money is really tight for me....what do you think?

Hi, I took 4 pregnancy tests that all came back positive, but after my period was a week late I finally Started. I had and still have all the symptoms. Does anyone think that I am still pregnant because I am getting really worried about it.

Hello! I'm curious about the same thing as you all are. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I have take 4, now 5 pregnancy tests. The first two, I was definately not pregnant. The last two were a couple days ago and the results were negative and the one I took tonight was negative. However, I feel very pregnant!! I recently got my period, and I know the symptoms are similar but I feel different. My chest is bigger, I've been eating like crazy, my thirst has increased, and I usually pee twice a day and i'm waking up in the middle of the night to pee now. (I haven't done that since I was little.) I'm a very petite person though and I usually eat 2, maybe three slices of pizza and I just ate 5. I also always feel like i'm exhausted--even if i don't do anything. I am on birth control and that's why i'm freaking out. I don't want to keep taking birth control if i'm prego because if i have a baby, I want him/her to be super healthy. I am having what looks like a regular period, so tomorrow morning i'm going to take another test because they say that they're more accurate in the morning. :-) Goodluck everyone, and wish me the same!!!!!

hi i think sometimes its all in are minds we want to be so bad we just let areselfs think that way but i have bad headaches and thats what i done with my girls didnt ever have them untill i got preagant so i dont know we had started having sex the 3nd and we only missed a couple of days and this is the 19th and i started my period but we had had sex the night before so i was wondering and we had sex today so i have always heard that u can bleed with hard sex so maybe iam thinking that might be it cause i havent started all the way yet i mean just spotting here and there so iam not really forsure on how that works think anyone could help me out there

pleeeeeeeease help me:

i had sex with my boyfriend and we didnt use a condom from the beginning, he put it on after 5 minutes. he didn't ejaculate inside me and it was the 17th day of my circle which lasts 28 days. for peace of mind, i took the morning after pill (one 4 hours after we had sex and the other one 12 hours later). i got my period a day earlier than scheduled, it was lighter than usual with reddish-brown color and it lasted for 3 days. i'm supposed to get my next period in 3-4 days do you think that there's a chance i'm pregnant? i know that the morning after pill can mess up my period, this is the second time that i'm using it but i'm so anxious because of the reddish-brown color of my last period (first time i took the pill i got my period on time as well, it looked like a normal period only lighter and again lasted 3 days instead of 4-5) :-( :-( :-( heeeeeeeeeelp