I HAD AN ABORTION IN DECEMBER AND I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL BUT I STOP SEEING THE MAN I WAS PREGNANT BY AND KNOW I SEE ANOTHER MAN AND WE HAD SEX BUT THIS MONTH I HAD A PERIOD BUT BEFORE MY ABORTION I HAD HEAVY FLOWS ON MY PERIOD I JUST HAD A PERIOD JAN. 12TH.,2008 IT LASTED 5 DAYS BUT I BARELY BLEED LIGHTLY SPOTING NO BLOOD CLOTS OR NOTHING DOES THIS MEAN ANY THING AND THE REASON I STOP MY BIRTH CONTROL WAS BECAUSE I STOPPED SEEING THE GUY PLUS I SMOKE CIGGERETTES AND I WAS ON THE PATCH AND MY FRIENDS WAS SAYING THAT IT COULD KILL ME AND I AM NOT TRYING TO RUSH THE PROCESS OF LIFE THIS IS A NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME I NEED ADVICE %-)

it was probley very light because your body is getting back to normal. if you want you could take a pregnancy test just to see if your pregnant again. but my advice to you is that if you are not going to be using birth control, and you don't want to get pregnant, than you should at least use a condom.

To be honest I do not really understand your post.

If you recently had an abortion you may have what's called "retained products of conception" left in your body that is causing the excessive bleeding (though it is normally accompanied by pain).

If you mean to say you had a period after your abortion it is more likely that period was the passing of those "products of conception."